Crispers was like a box of chocolates on Friday.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2015, 06:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Is there a date in May yet?
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls ... it's always the third Friday of the month at 3 p.m. at Crispers.
Old 03-25-2015, 06:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls ... it's always the third Friday of the month at 3 p.m. at Crispers.

Thank you.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileysmom View Post
We had an amazing turnout of very interesting and fun people this Friday. The attendees were tainsley, mojoe, rhsgypsylady, Susu S, 2BNTV, TrudyM with Larry, Eileenny2tV, Gracie Girl and Helene, Double Bogie, DonH57, champion6 and myself. We had a great time, it was the longest Crispers I have ever attended and I look forward to next month already. I think what I learned was that TV is amazing in the respect that on the way there I was rushed and actually told Don I was tired to hosting it. I got one of the warmest welcomes you can imagine so you never know what you are going to get. Thanks everyone for making my day.
I hope to join everyone as well as the unclub as soon as my house sells!! Hoping I will be there in June.😃😃😃
Old 03-26-2015, 08:39 PM
Send a message via AIM to LynnDeb

What time do you all meet?
Old 03-26-2015, 08:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,399 Times in 1,006 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnDeb View Post
What time do you all meet?
It has been 3PM to 5PM or so whenever I have gone. Sometimes runs a little later. Crispers wanted our crowd in at a time that will not offset their normal traffic flow at least that seemed to be the reason before why not having it nearer noon or evening.

I have not been to one of these in a few years though.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:50 PM
Send a message via AIM to Baileysmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhsgypsylady View Post
Ellen & Don, please don't give up hosting the meet & greet. You guys do an awesome job!!

I plan to be at the May meet & greet as I will be back from Australia by then. Perhps Cisco Kid could bring us chocolate that day.
Thanks so much it was just a fleeting thought that has passed. Of course you helped make it pass for sure, thanks so much. Hey Cisco I practically embarrassed myself with my exuberance that you were at the February meeting. If I know you will be there again I just might bring those chocolates.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainsley View Post
Thanks again Ellen and Don for hosting! It was a nice gathering! The conversation on the history of TV was quite interesting. Hope to attend next month but I am sure I will see you before then!
Ellen and Don,
It was a pleasure to meet you both at Crispers last Friday. I dropped by to catch up with some of you that I knew and to meet some new folks. The last time I attended a Crispers get together was three years ago! Yes, too long. We had a nice group and I enjoyed myself.

For anyone interested in the history of the original Brownwwood (Acres) on Torch Lake Drive in Northern Michigan (still operating) or the Brownwwod Restaurant (long shuttered) the writing is on the wall, literally! Step inside the Sales Center at Brownwood Paddock Square. Displayed are old restaurant menu's (check out the prices), pictures and other memorabilia from years ago. It will take you back Somewhere in Time!

Michigan Nancy
Old 03-27-2015, 12:33 PM
Sage

Does Crispers serve any adult beverages ?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.