Decisions

Closed Thread
Old 03-16-2011, 09:14 AM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by starflyte1 View Post
If you are anything like me, just the fact that you asked the question, you will not be happy with either. Buy a three bedroom with a two car garage, and you will save another move.
Great answer. One spare bedroom will become your office, with your computer and home files and such ,with a pull out couch or daybed for company if needed. Everyone I know has a similar setup. The third bedroom becomes the primary cozy retreat for overnight guests.

Not only would I go for a two car garage, but if possible an expanded one, You have no basement or shed here in TV and the garage becomes your de-facto basement for storage cabinets, a workbench, bicycles, your gardening tools and supplies (if you do your own work), etc.; and that's besides your car and golf cart. Get as big a garage as you can afford if you require all these things.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:01 AM

Thanks for opening our eyes. It sounds like we should get both and we had really liked the sunkissed floor plan and it used to be the amarillo. Now down for the home sale and the hunt. Thanks again!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.