Designer Floorplans

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2011, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_Boston View Post
Don't believe that model is available any longer.
I think logdog had a spelling error, must have meant Cypress. I still see this listed as a model on the TV gallery of homes.

Russ, do you know if they are no longer building the Cypress?
Old 02-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbaru View Post
I think logdog had a spelling error, must have meant Cypress. I still see this listed as a model on the TV gallery of homes.

Russ, do you know if they are no longer building the Cypress?
My bad, I was confusing it with the Grand Ficus they used to build. Yes the Cypress is still available to my knowledge.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:09 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

The Cypress is really a great layout. Very functional in every aspect. My rental home is a Cypress and I have rented it to 3 different couples who were building a new home. All 3 said they wished they had lived in this home before selecting the model they built. It has a front door closet, a large laundry room with space for a desk or storage, good size bedrooms, large guest bath, large master with two large closets and a super size eat in kitchen. Nice front porch so you can sit out in the front or back of the home. The only complaint about the Cypress I have heard a couple times is the living room is a little dark. Has to do with the way the lanai is positioned and that the living area is in the center of the home. I solved this by adding a solar tube to the living room. Now that is light and bright. Also, mine has a garage that is extended 6 feet longer and 2 feet wider. GREAT plus.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.