DETECTIVES WANTED!!! At the Seven Sisters Inn Bed and Breakfast in Ocala!

Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2007, 11:14 AM
Send a message via MSN to sevensistersinn
Default DETECTIVES WANTED!!! At the Seven Sisters Inn Bed and Breakfast in Ocala!

:cop: DETECTIVES WANTED!!!

Join us for an evening of something sinister and silly. If you have a weekend to "kill," ask about our one- or two-day packages with scavenger hunts. Join us for our "Infamous Suspect Theatre," providing you with a rollicking good time with a good old-fashioned "WHODUNIT?" The Inn sets the stage. In costume and with script in hand. YOU join the cast of characters and our staff in a frantic search for clues that lead us all to the startling truth.

:cop:

$55.00 per person - Included:

Appetizers, three course dinner and wine. (price does not include tax & gratuity, or lodging)

- Private Murder Mystery Dinners available.

Great for Birthday Celebrations, Family Reunions, Business Parties, etc. (10 people minimum)

Seven Sisters Inn Bed and Breakfast
820 SE Fort King Street ~ Ocala, Florida (FL) 34471
Telephone: 352-867-1170 ~ Fax: 352-867-5266 ~ Toll Free: 800-250-3496
Email: sevensistersinn@msn.com ~ Website: www.sevensistersinn.com
Seven Sisters Inn Bed and Breakfast, located in Ocala, Florida, was chosen "Inn of the Month" by Country Inns B & B Magazine and is located in the heart of the historic district. Built in 1888, this Queen Anne style Victorian bed and breakfast has been lovingly restored to its original state.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Default Re: DETECTIVES WANTED!!! At the Seven Sisters Inn Bed and Breakfast in Ocala!

We are moving to the villages as soon as we sell our home in LA. We have done the WHODUNIT two times one in Asheville N.C and in Myrtle Beach SC and it was fun, for you people that have not done this you might like to try it . I am glad that you put this on the TALK OF THE VILLAGES. To me this is what also make the villages difference, you can find info about all types of thing and you will have more question or less when you do move to the villages
Old 07-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Default Re: DETECTIVES WANTED!!! At the Seven Sisters Inn Bed and Breakfast in Ocala!

WE ARE HOPING TO BE DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER AND I WILL TELL YOU THIS. THAT WILL BE ONE FUN NIGHT FOR THE WIFE AND ME TO HAVE. IT WILL BE FUN AND A GREAT TIME TO MEET OTHERS. WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS THERE.....TAKE CARE, THE KAR GUY
Old 07-25-2007, 04:23 PM

My wife and I stayed in the Seven Sisters several years ago - what a wonderful experience (although I did not recall this being offered at the time). It was very clean, very well furnished - it was a delight!
Victoria &amp; Vancouver, B.C.<br />China Lake, Ca<br />Pasadena, Ca<br />Several cities in Orange Co., Ca<br />Bakersfield, Ca<br />Indiana, PA<br />West Palm Beach, FL<br />TV&nbsp; (Mallory Square)!
Old 07-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Founder

We hope seven sisters Inn will become an advertiser here on Talk of The Villages. We are pleased to see the responses there "free" ad has gotten so far. Call them up and tell them to join us here as a regular sponsor ;D ;D
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.