Dirt bike - trail riding

Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2023, 10:03 PM
Default Dirt bike - trail riding

Does anybody know of a dirt bike riding group? I ride at Crooms and just moved into Citrus Grove.
Old 04-11-2023, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boydrod View Post
Does anybody know of a dirt bike riding group? I ride at Crooms and just moved into Citrus Grove.
I still ride motocross and was wondering the same thing. Spyder MX is 20 minutes from my house. I'd love to have someone to hang with when riding.

I have 2 bikes I'll be bringing with me in Oct. We'll be there for 6 months. It's riding season here in Indiana now.

I'm a 66 year old adrenaline junkie. I also love to mountain bike. Hit me up and we can chat.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:05 PM

Sounds good would like to take a look at spyder. I tend to stay close to the ground on trails in general. Have a Honda250.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:45 AM

go ride on 44
Old 05-10-2023, 05:54 AM
Default Enduro riding

Quote:
You (and the folks that replied) are the first i have seen of people interested in dirt bike riding here in TV.
I have a KTM450 EXC, and would love to ride with another enthusiast. Also a mountain biker and other more physical sports.
So if you are going to Crooms and want another rider along with you drop me a line. My KTM really set up for enduro (and so is my body now!) so Spyder Mx is a no go for me
Jay
Old 05-10-2023, 07:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,734 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote:
There are (at least) a couple of riding clubs here in TV. One HD only, the other all-inclusive. Not dirt bike riding but they'd know if anybody would. I suggest giving them a call.
Old 07-12-2023, 07:14 AM

Like to resurrect this discussion - picking up a new KTM 500 EXC-F next week. Would like to ride with you folks!

Out of practice (been doing the SXS and Jeep thing for the last several years) riding bikes off road (not new to it, just been awhile!). Looking to get back into it with fellow enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Tags
dirt, riding, bike, ride, citrus

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.