Dog Groomers in The Villages

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 12-15-2007, 10:59 PM
Default Dog Groomers in The Villages

Does anyone know of a dog groomer that works out of their home here in The Villages?
Old 12-16-2007, 01:50 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: Dog Groomers in The Villages

I understand that businesses, especially those that invite customers to the home, are not allowed in TV. Is this true?
Brockton, MA 1946-49 * Fort Lauderdale 1950-66 * Northern Virginia (Army) 1967-69 * North Lauderdale 1970-72 * Coconut Creek 1973-87 * St. Louis 1988-89 # Northern Virginia (again) 1990-2000 * Destin, FL 2001-08 * The Villages - Amelia/Hadley
Old 12-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Default Re: Dog Groomers in The Villages

That could be why I haven't heard of anyone that does it in their home. I would rather take her to a private groomer if I could have found one. My dog is small and easily intimidated by large dogs. I have tried the van that comes to homes and I guess I'll have to do that again.

Thanks for replying.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.