Yoga day on Square

Closed Thread
Old 06-24-2015, 10:24 AM
Gold member
Default Yoga day on Square

I attended the event today at Lake Sumter at 7 am. It was well organized and well attended. It was advertised for those new to Yoga and of course regular participants. The instructors were all good but most of them sounded so rote and went to fast for novices to understand. I knew all the moves but still had a little difficulty moving from position to position. It was very nice that they gave mats to everyone. They also gave Yoga straps but no one mentioned them nor did we use them, that seemed a little odd. Overall a nice well organized event. Just hope it didn't scare anyone off from trying a Yoga class at the Rec Centers.
Namaste.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:04 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I am always finding out about events at the last minute or after the fact. For example I saw The article about the Yoga in today's paper. Where was this advertised?
Old 06-24-2015, 12:03 PM
Sage

It appeared the The Daily Sun multiple times in the last few days. I guess you must have just overlooked them.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:32 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Thanks. I was beginning to take it personally.

Tags
yoga, nice, position, gave, organized, attended, event, mentioned, mats, straps, class, rec, namaste, centers, scare, odd, hope, novices, advertised, participants, regular, day, square, today, sumter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.