Garbage Pickup in Country Club Hills

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2007, 05:25 PM
Default Garbage Pickup in Country Club Hills

I live on St. Andrews Boulevard on the East Side and have lived here for 2-1/2 years and have never gotten a bill for garbage pickup from Waste Management. The former owners stated that they never had paid for pickup. I have checked with several of my neighbors and they do not get bills from Waste Management also. They tell me that some pickup is included in our utitilities. This month, I suddenly started receiving an invoice for 3 months pickup to be paid by 12/31/07. Can anyone shed any light on this subject who lives in my general area??

Thanks.
Old 12-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Default Re: Garbage Pickup in Country Club Hills

I also live in Country Club Hills. I get billed by Waste Management every 3 months. The historic east side of The Villages is supposed to get billed directly from Waste Management. The Sumter County side has garbage pick up billed with the amenities.

MinnieM

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.