Getting large boxes to west coast

Closed Thread
Old 03-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Default Getting large boxes to west coast

I want to send several large boxes of household goods to the west coast. Does anyone have a suggestion how to do this economically. Would it be possible to have a moving van take them with a household moving to the west coast? Suggestions please. Thanks.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:27 AM
Platinum member

How large are the boxes? How many? There is a trucking company Old Dominion Freight that will handle smaller household moves. They are generally less expensive that a moving company. I have not used the sevice, but have good friends who used them to move from Texas to Indiana, and the other from Indiana to TV with good success.

Good luck!
Old 03-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I've shipped skis and ski equipment and clothes from SF to Paris using fedex freight. It was the cheapest way to ship it. Check the pricing for fedex and ups. Who knows, they might surprise you.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.