Golf cart usage

Old 03-01-2024, 09:32 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
I'm just regularly stunned by how completely head-in-the-clouds lacking of any common sense and how wholly devoid of logical progression analysis some people can be.

The utter sheltered naiveté combined with lack of self-awareness leaves me gobsmacked on regular occasion.

Not blocking him allows me to enjoy this sense of stunned wonder over and over again. The gift that keeps on giving.
Correct.

I haven't blocked him either, but I don't always read his posts. Sometimes they are copy & pastes of previous rants, so I just skim over them.

But sometimes, they are astounding.

& many times the responses are priceless. Thank you to those who respond with such humor!
Old 03-01-2024, 10:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,305 Times in 4,315 Posts

Quote:
This says ALL I need to know about your multiple and myriad musings on the topic in this thread.

Not an unreasonable flow of logic that it likely pertains to many of the thoughts and opinions espoused on other more (ahem) controversial topics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
So, you don't own any golf cart, yet you choose to lecture others. I think I got it now. If you reread my post, you will see that I actually own a gas golf cart and an electric golf cart so you lecturing me is silly. Regarding independence for the US, that is a myth. Much of the world's battery production and materials for battery production comes from China. Do you realize that the "pistons slap around" in your gas car?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MX rider View Post
My thoughts exactly. She doesn't own or like a cart but wants to give advice on cart ownership. Her comments are laughable, uninformed, and out of touch with reality.

We love our cart and use it all we can. Love the fresh air and slower pace.
As far as safety goes, I don't feel it's anymore risky than a car.
Lets face it, there's no shortage of ****ty drivers here. Pick your pioson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilyclub View Post
I don't even see that goofs posts until someone quotes him. He has stated in the past that sitting by the computer and posting here is all he does.
Quote:
I'm just regularly stunned by how completely head-in-the-clouds lacking of any common sense and how wholly devoid of logical progression analysis some people can be.

The utter sheltered naiveté combined with lack of self-awareness leaves me gobsmacked on regular occasion.

Not blocking him allows me to enjoy this sense of stunned wonder over and over again. The gift that keeps on giving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty_Star View Post
Correct.

I haven't blocked him either, but I don't always read his posts. Sometimes they are copy & pastes of previous rants, so I just skim over them.

But sometimes, they are astounding.

& many times the responses are priceless. Thank you to those who respond with such humor!
A word of caution...

Continued comments about seemingly "protected" posters will get you "vacationed"...

Ask me how I know...

-Tom Petty
Old 03-01-2024, 05:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,535 Posts

Quote:
So, you don't own any golf cart, yet you choose to lecture others. I think I got it now. If you reread my post, you will see that I actually own a gas golf cart and an electric golf cart so you lecturing me is silly. Regarding independence for the US, that is a myth. Much of the world's battery production and materials for battery production comes from China. Do you realize that the "pistons slap around" in your gas car?
A person does NOT have to OWN something to have an opinion on it. I don't own a German Shepard but I can have an opinion about one. I don't have to put a diamond pin in my nose to have an opinion about it. Of course, I realize that gas automobiles, trucks, and golf carts have pistons. That is why E-vehicles like a Tesla can out-accelerate gas vehicles and cost MUCH less to operate and have FEWER parts. When E-vehicle price's come down due to competition, they will be FAR superior to gas piston based vehicles.
.....regarding US independence. Battery technology at this present point in time may have some dependence on China, but battery technology will change and improve in the future and may be totally made in the US from US materials. And I was referring to Middle East effects on the price of oil.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:20 PM
Sage

I don't care about your opinion. You have demonstrated little knowledge of most areas that you serially post about. So, which EV do you own and which manufacturer of solar panels are on your roof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
A person does NOT have to OWN something to have an opinion on it. I don't own a German Shepard but I can have an opinion about one. I don't have to put a diamond pin in my nose to have an opinion about it. Of course, I realize that gas automobiles, trucks, and golf carts have pistons. That is why E-vehicles like a Tesla can out-accelerate gas vehicles and cost MUCH less to operate and have FEWER parts. When E-vehicle price's come down due to competition, they will be FAR superior to gas piston based vehicles.
.....regarding US independence. Battery technology at this present point in time may have some dependence on China, but battery technology will change and improve in the future and may be totally made in the US from US materials. And I was referring to Middle East effects on the price of oil.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,535 Posts

Quote:
I don't care about your opinion. You have demonstrated little knowledge of most areas that you serially post about. So, which EV do you own and which manufacturer of solar panels are on your roof?
Well, I will tell you something. You said that you checked on my past post about what I have said. I would NEVER do that to another TOTV poster. I could care less what ANY OTHER poster has written in the past about ANYTHING. And if anyone does check on what I have written, they will see that I don't INSULT other posters. But, I have gotten several insults from 2 different posters in just the last few previous pages.
......I post when I have an opinion. This is an opinion forum. Most people are NOT experts about their opinions, although some are. I like to LEARN from them and also what other's opinions are. So, I am NOT going to get into playing an insult GAME - no one can win that game.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Sage

Why don't you stop posting about things you clearly have no expertise in? Also, stop posting clearly wrong information. If you do that then you won't be called out. If you insist on posting opinions with no basis in fact then expect that you will be called out. Pretty simple. Your opinions don't matter. Facts matter and your posts are typically devoid of facts. Still waiting for answers to the questions in post #79.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Well, I will tell you something. You said that you checked on my past post about what I have said. I would NEVER do that to another TOTV poster. I could care less what ANY OTHER poster has written in the past about ANYTHING. And if anyone does check on what I have written, they will see that I don't INSULT other posters. But, I have gotten several insults from 2 different posters in just the last few previous pages.
......I post when I have an opinion. This is an opinion forum. Most people are NOT experts about their opinions, although some are. I like to LEARN from them and also what other's opinions are. So, I am NOT going to get into playing an insult GAME - no one can win that game.

Last edited by biker1; 03-02-2024 at 06:49 AM.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:46 AM
Gold member

250 hours a year is high usage and might get even larger as TV expands down to Havana, Cuba.

Don't think...Just drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRUg2NXmLd0

It is the responsible thing to do.

Tags
golf, cart, shopping, discussions, factors

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.