Golf Courses Outside TV

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Default Golf Courses Outside TV

Has anyone played Deer Island in Mt Dora? An island course sound intriguing......might need extra balls! Any other courses in the area to play on days I might not be able to get on in TV?
Old 01-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Default Re: Golf Courses Outside TV

I have played it. A great course and yes, you might need some extra balls - really all depends on which tee box you hit from. Black Bear in Eustis is another very interesting course. Its a Links course - and quite a challenge. You might also try Mission Inn in Howey-in-the-Hills. Its a bit pricy but they have two great courses - although I prefer the "older" one. Then there is Continental Country Club on Hwy 44 between Leesburg and Wildwood. Very nice, but tight. Then there is Ocala Palms. A bit up the road but a fun course and the people there are very very nice. then you could try Del Webb Spruce Creek. Great course, great people! And, if you get up and say I would like to play golf someplace today but don't have a tee time and don't want to mess with a tee time, go out to Baseline. Nice course - but they don't take tee times. Just show up. I have played all of these courses and many more around here but these are just a few of my favorite ones.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.