Here's a deal you can't pass up. If you are a golf instructor, that is.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2007, 06:48 AM
Founder
Default Here's a deal you can't pass up. If you are a golf instructor, that is.

Two years ago, I went to a one week golf class in Phoenix, one on one with an instructor for 5 days 8 hours a day. When I came back, by handicap dropped 7 points. Now, I need a tune up, because my game, currently, ah.....sucks. As administrator of this board, which has nearly 200,000 page views this month, I am prepared to offer an "big time" advertising trade to a golf instructor. Talk of the Villages will give you a Jumbo Button ad for one full month, in return for 4 one hour lessons. That's 744 hours of advertising to thousands of Villages residents for four one hour sessions. :bigthumbsup: A great deal in anybody's book. I'll even take some pictures of the sessions and post them here and tell everybody how great you are and how bad I was until I took lessons from you. Seriously Please contact me at jankokochak@gmail.com

About a month ago, a lady posted a message here that she and her husband had just moved to the Villages and that he was a golf instructor. Is she still around the board?
Old 07-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Founder
Default Re: Here's a deal you can't pass up. If you are a golf instructor, that is.

bump
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.