House Hunting

Old 05-20-2024, 07:28 PM
Default House Hunting

Hi - looking for a home with a fenced in yard AND view, prefer Fenny, DeSoto area, please let me know if you see anything for sale.
Old 05-20-2024, 07:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,686 Times in 3,174 Posts

If it's a fenced in yard, what view are you expecting to see? It'll be obscured by the fence.
Old 05-20-2024, 07:57 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,432 Times in 1,473 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
If it's a fenced in yard, what view are you expecting to see? It'll be obscured by the fence.
Wrong, there are designer Veranda models that have wrought iron type fences at the rear overlooking water, etc. very nice views back there.
Old 05-20-2024, 08:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,686 Times in 3,174 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
Wrong, there are designer Veranda models that have wrought iron type fences at the rear overlooking water, etc. very nice views back there.
I didn't realize there were any in the Fenney or DeSoto area. I just checked - there's one in Fenney for sale. I stand corrected!
Old 05-21-2024, 02:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,369 Times in 2,319 Posts

OP, if you are after the fenced yard for your pet, please do a search on this site, this is NOT recommended, way too many predators in this area.
Old 05-21-2024, 02:15 PM

You should get a VLS & an MLS agents. They can select all of the homes with your two priorities, except any FSBO. There are a few homes with picket-style fences adjoining golf courses but I cant recall which Village & dont know if any are listed for sale now.
Old 05-22-2024, 04:49 AM
Default Zach Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvin View Post
Hi - looking for a home with a fenced in yard AND view, prefer Fenny, DeSoto area, please let me know if you see anything for sale.
Call Zach. 352-661-0730. Great realtor.
Old 05-22-2024, 05:44 AM

Hi Harvin. You can just go to Homefinder - The Villages(R) Homes and Villas for Sale

Check by Village what is for sale. Then look for Veranda homes. You can then filter for the homesite lot you are looking for such as water golf, preserve etc.. you will have vinyl fences on the side and a rod iron one in the back for your view.

If you have any trouble privately message me and I will help you out. You can also call my Villages Realtor, Ben Bartlett. He is very good, attentive and not pushy. 3524618155

Good luck
Have a great day
Thanks
Serge
Old 05-22-2024, 05:53 AM
Default Looking for a fenced yard

I have a house in the village of De Soto that is on the water that is mostly fenced
That has been rented for several years, but the tenant has not committed to another years rent so I could sell it.
If interested, feel free to let me know. Thank you, Mike.
Old 05-22-2024, 05:56 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,654 Times in 969 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
OP, if you are after the fenced yard for your pet, please do a search on this site, this is NOT recommended, way too many predators in this area.
This, what VT said.

there are many discussions about predators, even larger dogs are at risk

There are many threads on birdcages, with an area for your dog to relive themselves.
Old 05-22-2024, 06:20 AM

Would you be willing to do another long term rental ? Let’s say for 2 years? I’m asking for my brother who is looking to relocate to the Villages. I myself live in the Charlotte area off of Morse.
Old 05-22-2024, 06:24 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducatigator View Post
Hi Harvin. You can just go to Homefinder - The Villages(R) Homes and Villas for Sale

Check by Village what is for sale. Then look for Veranda homes. You can then filter for the homesite lot you are looking for such as water golf, preserve etc.. you will have vinyl fences on the side and a rod iron one in the back for your view.

If you have any trouble privately message me and I will help you out. You can also call my Villages Realtor, Ben Bartlett. He is very good, attentive and not pushy. 3524618155

Good luck
Have a great day
Thanks
Serge
OR courtyard villas which are also all fenced. We have a bunch of them in my neighborhood facing the water or preserves with the wrought iron fence. Not for sale though.
Old 05-22-2024, 07:14 AM

Even if you have specific buying criteria, it's much easier and far less expensive to setup your own search criteria on the VLS (via the Villages app) and also on the MLS (via realtor.com). But if you want an agent to search for you, you can retain a buyer's agent....
Old 05-22-2024, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Just contact a Villages Agent, Sonja Pinson is great. IF you are serious, This is no place for finding a house.
Old 05-22-2024, 11:26 AM

Quote:
There is a court yard villa for sale on caulk ct.in Desoto. no homes behind it just trees.

Tags
house, fenny, area, desoto, view

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.