Houston, we have a contract!!

Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Gold member
Location: Chicago, Des Moines, St Louis, Fort Wayne -TV Wannabe
Default You Go

Congrats GaDawg! Gives us encouragement that our time will come some day!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Fellow Georgian,

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and GaPeach. Let the good times roll.

P
Ahhhh Haaaa! I knew it! That's what the P stands for. I know a GaPeach when I see one! I'm trying to get my GaPeach to post on TOTV, but not yet she says. Ha, maybe one day.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmcd View Post
Hey Ga Dawg- Congratulations on your sale. We just sold ours as well and will be closing on August 1st and headed straight down to TV to meet with the design team and get things rolling! We will be building in Sanibel as well but we are still waiting for a lot that will fit the "stretches" we want to make. Glad to know that they have started construction and can't wait to meet our new neighbors! Good luck with your packing!!! P&J
Hey P&J, Congrats on your sale as well! We are on Baker Ln in Sanibel. Good luck in finding that just right lot. Hope to meet you in TV neighbor!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Fellow Georgian,

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and GaPeach. Let the good times roll.

P
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaDawg View Post
Ahhhh Haaaa! I knew it! That's what the P stands for. I know a GaPeach when I see one! I'm trying to get my GaPeach to post on TOTV, but not yet she says. Ha, maybe one day.

GaDawg - Good guess on the "p" for pturner but you're off-base a bit. Take another guess!!

Bill
Old 06-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Yahoo! The Ol' GaDawg and his GaPeach have just signed a contract on our house and we close July 15. Just need to get past the inspection and appraisal and get this thing to closing. We are so excited we can hardly stand it! Coming down next week to start the process for the building of our new home in Sanibel. Things are going to be moving fast these next few months. I can't wait to get to Florida to some cooler weather, 101 at our house in Georgia today! However, one thing I do know regardless of the weather.....It's a Beautiful Day in The Villages!
Great news! I loved the title of your original post. Very creative. You and your Peach will be a great addition to TV and to ToTV. I hope everything goes smoothly for the closing.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-n-Brillo View Post
GaDawg - Good guess on the "p" for pturner but you're off-base a bit. Take another guess!!

Bill
Woops, guess another guess could get me into trouble. Too many options. Like my daddy used to say, before you dig yourself into a hole, stop diggin'! I've put the shovel down on this one, maybe one day it will be revealed.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:55 PM

Congratulations on your good news! Your news gives me hope that our home will sell soon too! We lowered the price again, the market has gotten soft here in Southern California, but people are buying.

Enjoy your journey, please keep posting it gives me serious HOPE. We will be in The Villages soon.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirigo View Post
Congratulations on scoring the elusive Purchase and Sale contract ! These stories of success keep up the spirits of "those who wait".

Every day I get out of bed and tell myself that we are one day closer to selling our house and shopping for real (not just on the internet) for our new home in The Villages.

We are still "green" to the waiting process as the house was only listed April 20th.

Meanwhile, Maine in the summertime is not a bad place to be (right K & J?)

Maine in the summertime is an excellent place to be! But I would truly be happier for you and Di if you get a contract sooner, rather than later!

K (and J)

He was making some pizza...
Old 06-06-2011, 08:02 PM

Quote:
You know, since we found this TOTV site we have been even more encouraged that our decision to move to TV is the right one. There are so many folks on this site who are so positive and encouraging towards those of us who are relatively new to the site. You give encouragement at times when you don't even know it, and to people whom you do not even know. I think that is just part of the personality of many of the folks who live in TV. As my GaPeach and I get closer to making this move a reality, I want to thank you and I do hope we get to meet one day at this place we all call home!

Yeah Big hugs to you both and congrat . This site and the folks are what makes me smile.

We are leaving on the 16th and should be in our new home in Buttonwood the 17th. Please pm me so we can meet.

Best of luck and see you soon. I''m still pinching myself.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Sage

Quote:
Yahoo! The Ol' GaDawg and his GaPeach have just signed a contract on our house and we close July 15. Just need to get past the inspection and appraisal and get this thing to closing. We are so excited we can hardly stand it! Coming down next week to start the process for the building of our new home in Sanibel. Things are going to be moving fast these next few months. I can't wait to get to Florida to some cooler weather, 101 at our house in Georgia today! However, one thing I do know regardless of the weather.....It's a Beautiful Day in The Villages!
Congratulations. May all your dreams come true.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Woops, guess another guess could get me into trouble. Too many options. Like my daddy used to say, before you dig yourself into a hole, stop diggin'! I've put the shovel down on this one, maybe one day it will be revealed.
It really is PP. (Precious Peach)
Old 06-07-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
It really is PP. (Precious Peach)
Ok Graciegirl, I knew it would be revealed. My GaPeach and I are heading to TV to meet our design team on Monday to get our house started. We are so excited to get to TV and begin this part of our life! Then we just realized we'll be homeless after July 15!! Got to work on that next. Anyhow, thanks for the reveal, all you regular guys on this site just crack me up sometimes :-). And by the way, good luck on the sale of your home as well! Soon.....very soon!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katezbox View Post
He was making some pizza...
Funny, I was thinking about Jim's pizza just the other night...now if I can just find that crust recipe he gave me...not that it would be as yummy as his

Hey, as of this morning we are one day closer to selling our house!

"Live life while you're alive, because when you're dead, you're dead a long time".- Roland Michael Curtis
Old 06-07-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Yippee!! Lots of good news on TOTV the last day or so. Hope all continues to go well with the sale. Now the real fun begins -- watching dreams become reality as your new home is being built! I can tell you from experience, it is SO exciting to get those pictures. Congrats, 'Dawg! Okay, now let's all hope Gracie's next...
Old 06-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirigo View Post
Funny, I was thinking about Jim's pizza just the other night...
Funny, me too!

... as for what the P stands for, I rather like the guesses.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.