Developer under criminal investigation for possible elections fraud

Old 11-25-2020, 03:46 PM
Gold member
Default Developer under criminal investigation for possible elections fraud

As a result of the use of "fake" candidates to disenfranchise voters in last August's Republican primary, the Developer (along with the "fake" candidates and the incumbents whom the "fake" candidates were helping) are under criminal investigation by the FDLE for possible elections fraud. Not a word about it in the Daily Sun. For details, see today's on-line newspaper.

Old 11-25-2020, 04:07 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,142 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advogado View Post
As a result of the use of "fake" candidates to disenfranchise voters in last August's Republican primary, the Developer (along with the "fake" candidates and the incumbents whom the "fake" candidates were helping) are under criminal investigation by the FDLE for possible elections fraud. Not a word about it in the Daily Sun. For details, see today's on-line newspaper.
"The Developer" is exactly who? Is it one person or a group of people? Precisely who is being investigated? Election fraud? Anyone who was legally on the ballot, and they all were, are not "fake" candidates. Why do people choose to stay here when they obviously hate it here? That "on-line" newspaper is a site filed with nothing but TV haters. My virus software does not allow me to view that site anymore. It is dangerous to people with an IQ above 130.

Old 11-25-2020, 04:22 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe V. View Post
"The Developer" is exactly who? Is it one person or a group of people? Precisely who is being investigated? Election fraud? Anyone who was legally on the ballot, and they all were, are not "fake" candidates. Why do people choose to stay here when they obviously hate it here? That "on-line" newspaper is a site filed with nothing but TV haters. My virus software does not allow me to view that site anymore. It is dangerous to people with an IQ above 130.
Read the article, and all your questions will be answered.

Old 11-25-2020, 04:24 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Read the article, and all your questions will be answered.
I told you my virus software prevents anyone with an IQ over 130 access to that site. It destroys brain cells.

Old 11-25-2020, 04:31 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,666 Times in 943 Posts

Three candidates switched parties to run in a primary of the party that is not their choice to belong to.
Many voters switched parties to vote for those candidates who switched parties.
Two persons filed as candidates in that party in an attempt to throw a wrench in the plans of the three candidates.

It all seems underhanded and sneaky to me. However, all within the law as far as I can tell. So it will be interesting to see if any investigation comes up with anything.

Old 11-25-2020, 04:42 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,254 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon Man View Post
Three candidates switched parties to run in a primary of the party that is not their choice to belong to.
Two persons filed as candidates in that party in an attempt to throw a wrench in the plans of the three candidates.

It all seems underhanded and sneaky to me. However, all within the law as far as I can tell. So it will be interesting to see if any investigation comes up with anything.
I agree. Very underhanded and sneaky.

Old 11-25-2020, 04:42 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,355 Times in 1,452 Posts

It's only an investigation. If someone files a complaint they investigate. Not like someone didn't pick up their dog's poop.

Old 11-25-2020, 04:44 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon Man View Post

Underhanded or not it was legal under FL law. Any investigation may lead to a law change but there will be no crime proven.

Old 11-25-2020, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Read the article and reread but could not find where it said, "the Developer", was part of the investigation. Where in the article does it specifically state "the Developer" is part of the investigation. Just looking for truth and facts.

Old 11-25-2020, 06:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,953 Times in 2,464 Posts

Quote:
That not going nowhere. Next.

Old 11-25-2020, 06:40 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyc234 View Post
Read the article and reread but could not find where it said, "the Developer", was part of the investigation. Where in the article does it specifically state "the Developer" is part of the investigation. Just looking for truth and facts.
The election fraud complaint lists a total of five persons or entities “against whom fraud is brought:”
Peter Wahl
Jerry Prince
Don Burgess
Steve Printz
The Villages of Lake-Sumter, Inc (and related companies and individuals). What can’t you figure out.

Old 11-25-2020, 07:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,053 Times in 5,338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyc234 View Post
Perhaps they will decide the developer was the puppeteers?

Old 11-25-2020, 07:22 PM
John41

Quote:
Not their first brush with the law. Some years ago they were fined for shooting endangered animals. Should have gone to jail.
This is a serious charge, election fraud, which it was. Time to get their comeuppance and show they are not above the law.

Old 11-25-2020, 07:35 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,313 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkagele View Post
Don't be so generous. I'd say anyone with an IQ over 90......

It also practices blatant censorship against conservatives. If you've got the stomach, read the comments on any of the political letters to the editor. 90% from left wing radicals. I was banned for disagreeing with them Never been back. Pathetic.
So we all know the philosophy of the so called Happy Paper. The unmentionable site has several perspectives on the same subject. I read both and then make up my own mind about the issues. I’ve probably lost a brain cell or two over the years but I think it might be other factors and it has nothing to do with reading other people’s thoughts or perspectives.

Old 11-25-2020, 07:38 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,666 Times in 943 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John41 View Post
Not their first brush with the law. Some years ago they were fined for shooting endangered animals. Should have gone to jail.
This is a serious charge, election fraud, which it was. Time to get their comeuppance and show they are not above the law.
It's an accusation, not a charge.

Tags
fake, candidates, developer, fraud, elections

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.