Legacy Place Promo Legacy Place Promo - Page 3 - Talk of The Villages Florida

Legacy Place Promo

Reply
Thread Tools
  #31  
Unread 10-08-2026, 10:46 AM
asianthree's Avatar
asianthree asianthree is offline
Diamond Member
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Caroline, Pennacamp, Fernandinia, Duval, Richmond
Posts: 11,061
Thanks: 35
Thanked 5,339 Times in 2,169 Posts
Default

Until lease agreement is signed……crap shoot on what name will appear on each restaurant or retail. Guessing is a way to pass everyone’s day, but in the end it’s just guessing or wishful thinking.

Personally shopping at brick and mortar went by the wayside 15 years ago
__________________
Do not worry about things you can not change
  #32  
Unread 10-08-2026, 09:25 PM
JOERILLA JOERILLA is offline
Bronze Member
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 51
Thanks: 3
Thanked 107 Times in 23 Posts
Default

No matter what businesses decide to open up or which ones don't open,,, there will be 100's of posts on TOTV complaining of the presence or lack of --fill in the blank-- store
  #33  
Unread Yesterday, 10:18 AM
margaretmattson margaretmattson is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: May 2023
Posts: 1,417
Thanks: 630
Thanked 1,332 Times in 603 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Until lease agreement is signed……crap shoot on what name will appear on each restaurant or retail. Guessing is a way to pass everyone’s day, but in the end it’s just guessing or wishful thinking.

Personally shopping at brick and mortar went by the wayside 15 years ago
I agree. I have been to several "premier" plazas while traveling through Florida. Some are much better than others. I prefer those that are one stop. I can go to the bank, get my hair cut, buy a new pair of eyeglasses, pick up some odds and ends, do some grocery shopping, and fill my gas tank. If I happen to be hungry while out, it is nice to have a variety of restaurants. As you say, it is a crap shoot on which retailers will show interest. However, the majority that I have visited have the same anchor stores. Pretty much from the list of retail partners in the Legacy information.

The Legacy information does not describe the shops as premium outlet. I have been to several in Florida. Tampa Premium Outlet in Wesley Chapel and a few in Orlando. The shops are higher end. I think this is what some are expecting.

Last edited by margaretmattson; Yesterday at 11:49 AM.
  #34  
Unread Today, 08:21 AM
Aloha1's Avatar
Aloha1 Aloha1 is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 2,641
Thanked 1,299 Times in 491 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Isn’t it a good assumption that if the promo for Legacy Place says 200+ shops, and the developer’s most recent prior FL development of University Town Center has 200 shops that they would be “similar” retailers?
University Town Center Sarasota: Best Shopping and Dining
I’ll start the rumor…we are getting Trader Joes…
I believe you are spot on. This development would be a perfect place for a TJ's.
__________________
Roseville, MI, East Lansing, MI, Okemos, MI, Kapalua, HI, Village of Pine Ridge
Reply

Tags
legacy, promo, villages, development, place


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 AM.