Legacy Place Promo Legacy Place Promo - Page 3 - Talk of The Villages Florida

Legacy Place Promo

Reply
Thread Tools
  #31  
Unread Today, 11:05 AM
OrangeBlossomBaby OrangeBlossomBaby is offline
Diamond Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 12,639
Thanks: 10,412
Thanked 13,624 Times in 4,751 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofbeer View Post
"Couldn’t a Nordstrom’s share the same plaza as a Marshall’s". NO!
Exactly. Anyone who has the idea that Walmart, Target, Marshall's, TJ Maxx will be included as stores in this new mixed-use development doesn't understand what "premier" and "first-class" mean.

I like shopping at Walmart. But I wouldn't drive out of my way to a strip mall that had one in it, thinking that I was going to get a "premier, first-class" experience.
Reply

Tags
legacy, promo, villages, development, place


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.