Longtime Member Donna Kerrick

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2012, 08:22 AM
Platinum member
Default Longtime Member Donna Kerrick

In 2007 I discovered this web site and noticed that many on here were wannabes whether trying to sell their homes or purchase a warmer climate escape domain. Over the months the TOTV membership grew. Then many discovered the chat room. While we were trying to stay warm in the snowbound north, the chat room was an an "out" and good times with many fast & furious conversations, some true stories, hilarious laughter, and many anxious moments. We even set a record for the number of members in chat.

In the months to come the TOTV membership continued to expand. There were stories about dogs with regular followers wondering what the next episode was going to be about. Individuals on TOTV became friends with "Julia" the ghost with several persons intrigued with paranormal activity on Rolling Acres.

As time progressed, and many finally getting to TV, someone said lets all meet somewhere. Eventually Crispers became the monthly hangout for TOTV members as it is today.

With hugs & kisses long distance conversations over the web turned into a meet & greet. We all laughed and felt as we'd known each other for years. We were all new to TV and came from someplace else having vibrant personalities with jokes abound and crazy accents.

Months & years passed & some of the TOTV members drifted away for various reasons. But some kept close contact. My wife & I had that opportunity. The sometimes dingy antics with a laugh followed up by "Ya Think" will always be remembered along with "Raven you "bahstud". Raven was a German Shepard pup. The phone would ring and I'd hear "16 he has 1 ear up & 1 ear down. I'm gonna tape a popsicle stick to his ears. You're gonna do WHAT....I thought.

Although PA was home, on one occasion the door bell rang and low & behold SURPRISE!!! We're here. No notice what so ever. We went out to eat and enjoyed the following weeks with their company.

But life is never easy. I recall standing at a time clock with a summer job after high school, smoking and saying by the time I reach 50, they'll be a cure for cancer. I'm still waiting.

We lost Donna at 11:32 pm Mar 24, 2012.

We love you Donna
Old 03-25-2012, 08:32 AM

Prayers for the family and those who knew Donna. I am sorry for your loss.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:34 AM

I am so very, very sorry for the pain that you and Donna's TOTV family are feeling. So very sad for you. I will pray for your comfort.

Last edited by mgm4444; 03-25-2012 at 08:35 AM. Reason: wording
Old 03-25-2012, 08:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,515 Times in 1,913 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

May her sweet soul rest in peace. Grant mercy to those close to her.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,071 Posts

I am very sorry to hear this. She will be greatly missed.

Sorry for all our loss.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Gold member

so sorry...
Old 03-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Sage

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. What a beautiful post in honor of Donna. My husband and I met her at Havana after we first bought two years ago. She told us about her wonderful husband and the fantastic life they had created and about trying to get a little jewelry business started. She is the first one in the group at Havana we saw and I knew it was her from her photos on TOTV. God Bless you and the rest of her family. I'm glad you have good memories. Many blessings to you, B.K. Cunningham
Old 03-25-2012, 08:43 AM
Gold member

So very sorry to hear about Donna. May you be comforted by friends and family and the wonderful memories of Donna.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:03 AM
Dancing Thyme

Ciao my friend... till we meet again. This is a very sad day, RIP!! We will always remember Donna stories.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 03-25-2012, 09:17 AM
Sage

I'm so saddened to hear this....may she rest in peace. Prayers for Donna, her family and friends are offered.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:22 AM
Veteran member

Rest in peace. Prayers going up for Donna, her blood family, and her TOTV family.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Dancing Thyme
Default Message to Admin

Admin, as in the case of Steve from NY, could we please change Donna's title to "Eternal Member". Thank you in advance.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 03-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Veteran member

So sorry. I will be remembering all her family and friends in my prayers - that they may find peace in this most difficult time. Hold on to the memories.

RIP Donna.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:49 AM
Sage

A wonderful, moving tribute, F16... I am very sad to hear of Donna's passing but grateful for her that her pain and suffering are over.

She was quite a character with that thick Bronx (or was it Brooklyn?) accent and frenetic energy tooling down the road in her bright red Corvette convertible with blonde ponytail flying in the wind.

Peace, my friend.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:56 AM
Gold member
Default A Bell for Her.

At times like this there is only thoughts of respect, peace and hope for Donna and family and friends. One life moves on and another starts.

At St Josephs Hospital in Syracuse everytime a new baby is born a very pleasant Bell tolls across the entire hosiptal intercom system.

The moment my Mother slipped away seconds later I heard the bell. It comforted me in my grief.

I know there was a Bell for Donna.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.