lawn service

Closed Thread
Old 05-09-2007, 06:52 AM
Default lawn service

I have been in the Villages for 2 years and have had 2 lawn services. Not really picky just want what I pay for. Lawn mowing and trimming! I am a snow bird and have left but a friend just notified me that my service is not mowing now. Tried calling, line disconnected. Can someone recommend a reliable service with phone for me to contact? Thanks
Old 05-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: lawn service

I'm very surprised that no one else has responded to this post since this morning. We've been using Ron's Lawn Service for the last 18 months and have been very satisfied with the job he does every week and his dependability. If the weather prevents him from coming on Friday, he's there by noon on Saturday. Ron Lewis also cuts the grass for several of our neighbors and they likewise have been happy with him. He is a local family man who lives in Wildwood. To reach Ron any day usually after 4:30 PM call 352-748-5729.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:31 PM

Thanks gryoung,
Since your the only one to respond I guess everyone else must either not need lawn service or is not happy with theirs and don't want to recommend. Was hoping for some other responses but I guese folks don't want to respond.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Platinum member

I suspect they're all too busy engaging in Village sex. In April, this web blog had a regular following and your question would have generated a dozen comments. Maybe the folks who follow TOTV are on their way North. Unless you're the first one in the neighborhood, you might want to see who your neighbors are using, especially if you're not going to be down full-time. This way, you've got some assurance that several neighbors would miss him if he failed to show up regularly.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:41 AM
Veteran member

We've been using MyKisa's mowing service over 1-1/2 years and are very pleased with them. They are out of Summerfield.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.