Mass Exit from TV

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 12-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Sage
Default Re: Mass Exit from TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyr
Good morning everyone; I'm a snow bird on his way to TV and I, looking to purchase a home this coming spring. But have noticed a larger than normal inventory of homes on the market. Why?

Appears that Garyr may be another 1st post agent provocateur similar to Annie, Baily and Carol Ann. Imagine they want a lot of responses so that the topic stays on the top.
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 12-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfmucci
The heading on this thread is as misleading as the editorial headlines in most liberal media, like "Candidates Opposed To Immigrants" when it should say "Candidates Opposed to ILLEGAL Immigrants."
As always, the Devil is in the details!!
Viet Nam
CT
TV
Old 12-20-2007, 12:24 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by beartrack
I certainly agree that this heading is very misleading. All I can say is I thought that we had investigated Florida thoroughly and knew it well, until we stumbled on The Villages. It is my opinion that the residents of TV have truly found paradise. You have friendly inclusive people a wonderfully kept property and the best amenity package anywhere. As far as I am concerned, there is no alternative anywhere on the planet with the same lifestyle offered at TV.
There is no alternative anywhere on the planet with the same lifestyle offered at TV. lovehorse

Sign me
Barefoot at Last
Two months a Village resident and LOVING it!
Old 12-20-2007, 01:41 AM
beartrack1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfmucci
Beartrack:

We currently have a condo in Brevard, NC. We are deliberating between TV- Brevard/TV-Brevard. It's a tossup right now. They are so different from one another, yet each has such great qualities. What are the factors that cause you to favor TV?
Wow! This is a tough question. Brevard NC is a great little laid back town in the mountains of NC. We bought 31/2 acres on top of a mountain with a paved road. the house we had built had a beautiful view of the mountains and the French Broad River. We lived there happily for 7 years but, the mountain roads, cold winters and country life style took it's toll on us. We spent the winters in our condo in Fort Myers and found ourselves staying in Florida for longer and longer periods of time. We live in a community with a marina, golf course, clay tennis complex and a 30,000 foot clubhouse with a restaurant and all the trimmings. Brevard just wasn't for us. So we sold the Brevard house and made Fort Myers our permanent home. I thought we were all set until we discovered TV. There is something about it that just says "this is the right place" Wherever we went, the rec centers, town squares, tennis courts,golf course's, pools, pickle ball, shows at the Savanna center, country clubs etc. we felt that we belonged here. Kudos to all the wonderful residents that we met that are responsible for our sense of belonging. The Villages is a very special place made that way by it's residents that have proved to us that they are the very best ambassadors for your ( soon to be our) community.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.