Massey Total Coverage - Is it worth it?

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2007, 07:22 AM
Default Massey Total Coverage - Is it worth it?

We are wondering about a "special offer" from Massey: Enhance your termite protection with Total Coverage."

Is it worth the $300? Has anyone taken them up on this? I would like to hear some feedback if anyone has something to offer.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:29 AM
Founder
Default Re: Massey Total Coverage - Is it worth it?

We have Massey total coverage. Florida is the insect capitol of the world. With this package, we worry about nothing. When we find the occasional bug crawling across the floor, they are there in less than 48 hours (usually 24) to retreat the area. They apply the treatments on schedule, call to confirm their appointment, and call before they come. We have found their people to be professional and courteous. We think it is well worth the $300 for the peace of mind.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Platinum member

And, I'll reinforce TalkHost's approval of Massey, adding that they're good with taking care of bugs and stuff on your trees, bushes, etc. I initially went with a different company, was never satisfied with their work, so switched to Massey. This spring I saw some problems on my crepe myrtle, called Massey. They were here and had treated the tree before the day was over! And, no additional charges, no need to call them back!
Old 07-24-2007, 04:30 PM
Veteran member

We too had a different company for one year. Not happy, went with Massey total coverage and am very satisfied with them. If I see any problem, I call and they are right here to take care of things. I would recommend them in a minute!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.