motorcycles and texas holdem

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2007, 03:37 PM
Default motorcycles and texas holdem

hi ya'll, i just moved to the villages and i would like to locate a motorcycle club. my e-mail , wlight1@yahoo.com, i also like playing texas holdem. can any one help?
Old 05-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Founder
Default Re: motorcycles and texas holdem

Hi Warren,

As administrator of Talk of The Villages, I am pleased to say that I am a motorcycle enthusiast. I have a 2006 Honda Goldwing. There are at least two clubs in the Villages. A Goldwing club and the Nomads. The Nomads are made up of riders of all brands of bikes. They ride three times a week and on special trips as well. Tell me about your bike and riding.

Here is a link to their site. http://thevillagenomads.com/

I know nothing about Texas Hold-up....ah....er....Hold-em.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:12 AM
Default Re: motorcycles and texas holdem

hi, my motorcycle is a 2006 suzuki C 50 boulevard. i am attempting to make contact with the nomads thanks for your help. warren.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.