Multi-car accident at Morse & 466

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 12-30-2019, 05:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,972 Times in 819 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
Don't try that in PA.....if the light turns red while you are in the intersection you have run the red light. I learned that the hard way. In PA you don't cross the stop line or crosswalk until the approaching lane is clear. I assume it might be the same here but don't know.
Well, I guess I’ve run lots of red lights! At least I haven’t sat through numerous traffic light cycles. That is the only way to get around on Long Island and New Jersey.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:53 PM
Platinum member
Thumbs up Great Ideas

Bogie Shooter, et al what a great joy to read the post and the ideas or observations as to causes.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
The most amazing thing about the accident-is there will be zero mention about it in the Daily Sun
Because it's the Happy Paper!
For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny.
Closed Thread

Tags
morse, turned, front, serious, squad

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.