Nasty, mean people !!!

Closed Thread
Old 03-03-2015, 11:51 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by patfla06 View Post
How important is any "STUFF" we want to buy that would cause
you act nasty to anyone?
These types will argue and proudly hold up a line of 10 people behind them, to make the cashier page thru and find a 25-cent discount in the Walgreens flyer. Just went thru such nonsense a few days ago. Like a quarter is going to bankrupt them.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Another experience ------ I was in Wallyworld yesterday. Had 3 coupons I had received in the mail. The cashier was very heavily pregnant and obviously very tired and she was so nice. She had problems with my coupons, they had a code which her computer could not read, and the guy behind us started to stamp his feet and huffle and puffle, until finally I lost it (oh not me!!!) and told him to go find another register and stop being such an idiot! I thought he was going to hit me, but turned on his heel and stamped off. Do not let these unpleasant people disturb your space. Speak up people. Being old does not give you the right to be rude and abusive.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 03-04-2015, 08:10 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,686 Times in 3,599 Posts

Just another individual who is nasty.
He is in the minority.
Let's not "promote" it.
Post the 100 positive things you saw today.
I say, talk to the grump rather than create a thread.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:12 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Matzy

Yes, CFrance is right, nothing to add. On the other hand, there are so many very nice and wonderful people here in TV, that is that what it counts. Keep going on to be a real Villager.
Thanks
Old 03-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
Another experience ------ I was in Wallyworld yesterday. Had 3 coupons I had received in the mail. The cashier was very heavily pregnant and obviously very tired and she was so nice. She had problems with my coupons, they had a code which her computer could not read, and the guy behind us started to stamp his feet and huffle and puffle, until finally I lost it (oh not me!!!) and told him to go find another register and stop being such an idiot! I thought he was going to hit me, but turned on his heel and stamped off. Do not let these unpleasant people disturb your space. Speak up people. Being old does not give you the right to be rude and abusive.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyatlast View Post
These types will argue and proudly hold up a line of 10 people behind them, to make the cashier page thru and find a 25-cent discount in the Walgreens flyer. Just went thru such nonsense a few days ago. Like a quarter is going to bankrupt them.
At Bealls there was a line of about 10 people while the cashier told the customer about a coupon she could get on the internet. She stood there no less than 15-20 minutes while her and the only two cashiers searched her smart phone for the coupon. No customers were checked out in either lane during this time. I asked if they would open another lane. They did and the new cashier checked all of us out. As I left those other two lines were still being held up still looking for that on line coupon.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.