Neighborhoods-Where to Stay

Closed Thread
Old 11-18-2021, 09:41 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,659 Times in 962 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frose View Post
not just the restrictions, although they are old and outdated, it's the people who are rude, out for themselves, talk down about everyone and are generally bitchy. i really had higher expectations for this place..
My wife and I were talking just the other day, with some friends of ours, that we all have a problem finding enough hours in the week to enjoy all of the nice people we've met. We had rented a few years before we bought in Poinciana. We have friends in Bonita, Duval, Sable Chase and Largo, and Pine Ridge, as well as some other Villages farther south. We have met these people through our friendships with other people. We play golf, cards and pickleball with them. Then when we moved into our Poinciana home we met all of these nice neighbors who have been extremely welcoming and friendly.
The other night we were invited to a driveway party, a card party, another driveway party, and a pickleball meet-up with dinner at Havana after. All on the same night.

It's hard for me to fathom how someone can have difficulty making friends in TV.
Old 11-18-2021, 11:24 AM

I would first start with contacting the villages hometown property management. The idea location to rent would be anywhere north of hwy 44. The area south of 44 does not have a lot to do, since it is the newer section with construction. Make sure you rent a golf cart. This gives you another lay of the property. Also, you can find closer parking with a golf cart, since you will be arriving during the busy season.
Old 11-18-2021, 04:12 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry P. View Post
I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home available to rent from Dec 6th through Dec 25th in the Village of Lynnhaven. It is south of 466 and a 12 minute cart ride to Lake Sumter Landing. The rental includes a gas golf cart. Find me on villagershomes4rent.com; Property # 5819 if you have any interest.
First, I’m not affiliated with the owner of this property,
but I have to say it would be a great starting point.
Many pools, rec centers, executive courses,
shopping, and restaurants all easily golf cart accessible.

Tags
days, stay, golf, worth, staying

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.