New Construction Flyover Video - Side-by-side March 2019 and March 2020

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-21-2020, 01:54 PM
Goldwingnut's Avatar
Goldwingnut Goldwingnut is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Village of Hillsborough
Posts: 1,137
Thanks: 1,179
Thanked 1,908 Times in 352 Posts
Arrow New Construction Flyover Video - Side-by-side March 2019 and March 2020

Here’s a new video of construction going on in the south end of The Villages. This is another side-by-side video taken on March 1st, 2019 and March 15th, 2020. The changes over the past year are once again amazing.

I’ve received several messages and request about how I shoot these videos. In this case it is over a dozen flights with videos that are carefully planned to get the desired flight paths and footage. These are all carefully stitched together during editing. The flight paths for this video are shown at the end.

The weather was perfect for flying last Sunday, clear skies and a light breeze, making seeing and controlling the drone far easier than usual.

Thanks for watching and I how you enjoyed the video. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel and turn on notifications so you know as soon as new videos are available.

Many more videos are in the works and with the current situation I should have more time for flying and editing.
March 2019 and 2020 Side-by-side - YouTube
__________________
GoldWingNut
(a motorcycle enthusiast not a gilded fastener)
Village of Hillsborough
YouTube –tinyurl.com/GWNP-01 tinyurl.com/GWNP-02
www.goldwingnut.com
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our voices.
Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
  #2  
Old 03-21-2020, 02:01 PM
pacjag pacjag is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 121
Thanks: 1
Thanked 72 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Well done, as usual. The change is amazing.
  #3  
Old 03-21-2020, 04:29 PM
rockandroller's Avatar
rockandroller rockandroller is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 239
Thanks: 2
Thanked 121 Times in 64 Posts
Default

GWN, I really enjoy your videos.
__________________
The Village Rockers is now forming. Stay "tuned" for further details about this new club for musicians, singers and spectators. Send us your name and email address. We will put you on our email list for news, updates, meeting times and playdates.
  #4  
Old 03-21-2020, 04:56 PM
stings's Avatar
stings stings is offline
Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 91
Thanks: 54
Thanked 63 Times in 29 Posts
Default

Thank you, as always, for these fine videos. Well done. Much appreciated.
  #5  
Old 03-21-2020, 06:01 PM
NotGolfer NotGolfer is offline
Sage
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Villages
Posts: 3,422
Thanks: 1,402
Thanked 436 Times in 178 Posts
Default

Thank you so much for doing this to show the wonderful progress that's being made along with a very good explanation as well. I know we always look fore ward to each new one you create!
  #6  
Old 03-21-2020, 07:06 PM
FenneyFanatic FenneyFanatic is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 186
Thanks: 13
Thanked 153 Times in 57 Posts
Smile

Beautifully done as always.. Looks like you decided to avoid Magnolia Plaza and the crickets this time around..
  #7  
Old 03-22-2020, 05:30 AM
kevinhoi kevinhoi is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Harlem Manhattan
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Thank you very much for such an entertaining and informative video. IWe are looking to buy in the south soon and this was great to see, The only one issue I have is when they will complete the connecting bridge?
  #8  
Old 03-22-2020, 06:21 AM
Goldwingnut's Avatar
Goldwingnut Goldwingnut is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Village of Hillsborough
Posts: 1,137
Thanks: 1,179
Thanked 1,908 Times in 352 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenneyFanatic View Post
Beautifully done as always.. Looks like you decided to avoid Magnolia Plaza and the crickets this time around..
Just wasn't in the makeup for this video.
__________________
GoldWingNut
(a motorcycle enthusiast not a gilded fastener)
Village of Hillsborough
YouTube –tinyurl.com/GWNP-01 tinyurl.com/GWNP-02
www.goldwingnut.com
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our voices.
Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
  #9  
Old 03-22-2020, 06:23 AM
Goldwingnut's Avatar
Goldwingnut Goldwingnut is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Village of Hillsborough
Posts: 1,137
Thanks: 1,179
Thanked 1,908 Times in 352 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhoi View Post
Thank you very much for such an entertaining and informative video. IWe are looking to buy in the south soon and this was great to see, The only one issue I have is when they will complete the connecting bridge?
If I had that answer I would also have this week's winning lottery numbers and know who really shot JFK.
__________________
GoldWingNut
(a motorcycle enthusiast not a gilded fastener)
Village of Hillsborough
YouTube –tinyurl.com/GWNP-01 tinyurl.com/GWNP-02
www.goldwingnut.com
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our voices.
Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
  #10  
Old 03-22-2020, 06:49 AM
Glennjy Glennjy is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 10
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Thank you for the great video. Very informative.
  #11  
Old 03-22-2020, 06:53 AM
Pedrocarrasco01@yahoo.com Pedrocarrasco01@yahoo.com is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 192
Thanks: 1,968
Thanked 227 Times in 94 Posts
Smile Awesome video and explanation all easy to understand and quality video sequences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwingnut View Post
Here’s a new video of construction going on in the south end of The Villages. This is another side-by-side video taken on March 1st, 2019 and March 15th, 2020. The changes over the past year are once again amazing.

I’ve received several messages and request about how I shoot these videos. In this case it is over a dozen flights with videos that are carefully planned to get the desired flight paths and footage. These are all carefully stitched together during editing. The flight paths for this video are shown at the end.

The weather was perfect for flying last Sunday, clear skies and a light breeze, making seeing and controlling the drone far easier than usual.

Thanks for watching and I how you enjoyed the video. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel and turn on notifications so you know as soon as new videos are available.

Many more videos are in the works and with the current situation I should have more time for flying and editing.
March 2019 and 2020 Side-by-side - YouTube
I do Thank you for the wonderful footage and explanation of the growth of our areas, yes it’s amazing and wonderful to see that the growth is positive and I appreciate the time and effort, this is truly a professional done video explaining the growth here. Again THANK YOU SIR,
  #12  
Old 03-22-2020, 07:05 AM
Bay Kid's Avatar
Bay Kid Bay Kid is offline
Sage
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Posts: 3,743
Thanks: 703
Thanked 1,613 Times in 661 Posts
Default

Very cool. Thanks again and again.
  #13  
Old 03-22-2020, 08:10 AM
dougjb dougjb is offline
Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 72
Thanks: 55
Thanked 172 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Wow!!! How do I spell super impressed? That was fascinating!
  #14  
Old 03-22-2020, 08:21 AM
dennisgavin dennisgavin is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 108
Thanks: 279
Thanked 119 Times in 55 Posts
Default

Thanks again! Well done!
  #15  
Old 03-22-2020, 08:25 AM
hardwick2112@yahoo.com hardwick2112@yahoo.com is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 34 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Thank you for doing this. For us in Fenney and surrounding villages, unfortunately little is being done about the bridge over the turnpike or development of Magnolia Plaza. Keep filming.
Closed Thread

Tags
video, videos, march, carefully, flying

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 AM.