New Villages Homeowner Looking for Home Watch Service Recommendations

Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2021, 02:45 PM
Default New Villages Homeowner Looking for Home Watch Service Recommendations

My wife and I recently purchased a home in the Lake Sumter area. It will be a few years yet before we can officially call FL home. Looking for a Home Watch service that we can trust to keep an eye out for us. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzoupas View Post
My wife and I recently purchased a home in the Lake Sumter area. It will be a few years yet before we can officially call FL home. Looking for a Home Watch service that we can trust to keep an eye out for us. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Don Cunningham
Home Watch
Old 12-10-2021, 08:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzoupas View Post
Joe Byers. Blue Line Services. (352) 391-2894. Retired law enforcement. Provides shuttle service to and from Orlando, etc., and also has a home watch service.
Old 12-10-2021, 08:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,389 Times in 2,067 Posts

We were happy with the Empty Nest program of the Villages Hometown Property Management. Though we are now permanent residents, we still use the program when we travel.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Closed Thread

Tags
home, watch, service, recommendations, officially

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.