No new gym in Eisenhower

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancle704 View Post
Anytime Fitness Centers are not located in TV so they are not golf cart accessible. One is located on HWY 27/441 in Bailey Plaza North of TV the newest is located on CR 466 near Rolling Acres Rd.
Neither are near Brownwood or south of 466A. Perhaps the proposed Regional Rec. Center at 44 & Morse will have a Fitness Center and will be golf cart accessible.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,553 Times in 1,235 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartnsoul View Post
Pam Henry is the Supervisor of the Dept of Recreation so if anyone knows she does. I went to a volunteer meeting for those of us who run clubs. Very disappointing news especially for all those new residents out that way.
I have sent this thread to John Rohan, director of the recreation department just to double check. When I get his answer I will post it.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:12 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle

Thanks Gracie. As you can see, there is a lot of interest in Fitness among the residents in TV. That's a good thing! Just go to Colony in the morning----absolutely every machine in the place was taken when I got there the other morning. They have to be profitable. Usually I go in the afternoon because it is less crowded.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:54 PM

I think as the build-out nears completion, a lot of things are going to change here. Rumors are already flying that plans are underway to have live music in the squares only on weekends and special occasions.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,553 Times in 1,235 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipper View Post
I think as the build-out nears completion, a lot of things are going to change here. Rumors are already flying that plans are underway to have live music in the squares only on weekends and special occasions.
Yeah. Rumors. We sure do have the market cornered on rumors.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,400 Times in 664 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipper View Post
You will learn not to believe everything you hear....................
Also not a good idea to pass along rumors!
Old 03-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy steam View Post
Get a planet fitness down here.. They are great ...39 bucks to join and 10 dollars a month! How can you beat that? They have the latest equipment and are super clean. Also have instructors on duty . I used them where I had lived before. I found no downside to them. When they open up in an area,a lot of the other smaller gyms close because they can't keep up with the price point offered by planet fitness .
I'd go for that. I pay The Villages 127.50 for 3 months or 42.50 per month for a very nice gym that is so crowded that I avoid mornings due to being overcrowded. I go around noon to avoid the crowd and many times have to wait to use equipment.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:48 PM

went to seabreeze gym this morning and NOT only had to wait for a treadmill but a bike as well.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.