And now, A word about our sponsors

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Founder
Default And now, A word about our sponsors

Folks, you will see that Talk of The Villages has begun to attract some great sponsors. In order to keep the forum up and running, we need the support of, not only our sponsors, but our members and guests.

Please patronize our sponsors. Some of them can meter the number of responses they get from the ads here.

Our most recent, new, sponsor is Ocala Lincoln Mercury. They are very excited about this relationship with us and expect great results from it. The phone number in the ad is for TOTV only. Down in the "sponsors specials" forum, we are going to be posting pictures of available cars, sales staff and special prices. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/sm...ic,2744.0.html
Please check them out on a regular basis and please call them with questions. The more people who call, the more they will see that advertising here is the right thing to do.

You will see the "Custom King" ad at the top of the page. They are really good folks and will make anything you need for your ball teams or groups in the way of shirts, caps, polo shirts, banners or anything like that. Please support them. We want them as long time sponsors. We will soon be posting some photos from their store in our sponsors specials forum.

Sun Kool has renewed their ad for another six months. That's great because it means they are happy with the results they got from TOTV.

Dean's pest control is a wonderful, family owned company and great people to work with. I have enjoyed my communications with them here on TOTV.

S & S enterprises has proven itself as a great company to do business with, evidenced by the comments posted in the "services" section of TOTV by our members.

Please support the sponsors who make this possible.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: And now, A word about our sponsors

OK.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:49 PM

So far I have used Dean's, S&S & Sun Kool. All very easy to deal with. Especially when I am out of town, able to accomplish a lot with just a phone call.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Founder

bump
Old 11-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Veteran member

Agree with TV Man - Have been using the phone and setting up things with S & S and they have been great to work with. Gutters already put up and appointment set up for other things when I come down in a couple of weeks. Am sure I will utilize the other recommendations as needed! ;D

Becky
Old 11-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Taltarzac

Bump.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.