Paint Protection Film and Ceramic Coatings Paint Protection Film and Ceramic Coatings - Page 6 - Talk of The Villages Florida

Paint Protection Film and Ceramic Coatings

Reply
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old Today, 06:13 AM
jrref jrref is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Osceola Hills, The Villages
Posts: 2,278
Thanks: 633
Thanked 1,223 Times in 704 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxOfRed View Post
I had a ceramic coating professionally done on my car about 3.5 years ago.
The maintenance issue is a big deal to me. I run the car through a car wash about every other week and it still looks better than when the car was new from the factory. No hand wash, no stress. It was worth it.
Yes, it's a luxury but there are many things in my life I spend money on that I would never have done in the past.
There you go!
Reply

Tags
coatings, shop, ceramic, paint, work


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 PM.