parking at ss square?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,098 Times in 419 Posts

I am not going to worry about a parking space. We try to park at the farthest point so we get in more steps. We try to do 8 miles a day. So all of those who are fearful of not getting a spot you can have ours
Old 04-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Sage

Human nature says, "I will park at the closest location, I can".

For those that are able bodied like myself, I don't find that walking a few more steps, to be a bad thing.

Parking at any square is a problem when popular acts are performing and that will never change. I agree that if there is a performance at The Sharon during third Saturday of the classic car shows, it would pose a challenge.

Somehow, I think the people booking these type of events, will take that into account.

Time to take a "chill" pill.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 04-05-2015, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post

For those that are able bodied like myself, I don't find that walking a few more steps, to be a bad thing.

Parking at any square is a problem when popular acts are performing and that will never change. I agree that if there is a performance at The Sharon during third Saturday of the classic car shows, it would pose a challenge.

Somehow, I think the people booking these type of events, will take that into account.

I applaud your perpetual optimism, perhaps a bit unrealistic but always optimistic.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahips View Post
This is exciting with remodel of Katie balls, new Morse ctr etc... Does anyone know about parking yet? I imagine we'll need quite a bit with the square, movies, shops, restaurants, Katie balls and our new theater
I really doubt Katie B's will add anything to parking from the looks of it. The shops and movies will remain the same as will the restaurants and the square. The only thing would be he Morse Ctr. which probably will be a parking problem during events.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
The first parking test will probably be April 18th. You all living here know what happens the third Saturday of the month in SS town square. The show at The Sharon that evening is "THE KING AND I". How appropriate.

It will be VERY VERY interesting I presume!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2015, 11:02 AM
Veteran member

Don't know if this has anything to do with The Sharon and/or parking at Spanish Springs but thought it was interesting. There was an ad in this morning's paper "Hiring Event" ---- Bags Hospitality and Parking Services----looking for Valet Runners, Valet Dispatchers and Valet Lead. "Bags Hospitality and Parking Services is coming to the Villages."
Old 04-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post

You are such a nice guy - love your "cup is half full" attitude!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.