Questions for "Lily Lovers"

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyc6 View Post
We have a lot held in Sanibel, but are still trying to sell our home here in Illinois. We sure hope to join you all as soon as we can. We'll be down in a couple of weeks to see what progress is happening in Sanibel. Good luck to all of you guys there, too!
Just been reading on TOTV about the offers being made on several homes across the country! Seems like the market is beginning to pick up a little. Maybe because on the lower long term interest rates! We'll send good thoughts and prayers from NY to you in Illinois and hope we can all meet in TV very soon! Keep us posted P & J
Old 06-08-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaDawg View Post
Hi again pzjay, Indeed the building has started in Sanibel! Our friends from Columbus GA were just down at their CYV and stopped by our lot to take pictures for us. Neighbor across the street (Baker Ln) has the walls up and a slab poured next door to our lot last week. Could be more by now. So some folks have started already and are moving along nicely. My Peach and I will be down there next week for a couple of days and will give an update as we find it. Ha! Ain't it fun!! Y'all come visit, ya heah!
GaDawg..Our agent just sent pics standing on our lot. Nothing on our street but you can see building around. The model center is just about done! So exciting!
You and your Peach must come to see us "yankees"!
Old 06-08-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzjay View Post
GaDawg..Our agent just sent pics standing on our lot. Nothing on our street but you can see building around. The model center is just about done! So exciting!
You and your Peach must come to see us "yankees"!
Hey, we're leaving early Monday for TV. Yes we are excited and can hardly wait to the our new home started. I'm going to try to post some pictures from Sanibel if I can figure out how. I'm pretty new to all this new fangled machinery on TOTV. And by the way, "yankees," are there "yankees" in TV? Dang, We just love yankees, our daughter married one and he talks, well, different. Not to worry, I looked it up in the on line dictionary, and found out Y'all is right next to Yousguys! :-)
Old 06-08-2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyc6 View Post
We have a lot held in Sanibel, but are still trying to sell our home here in Illinois. We sure hope to join you all as soon as we can. We'll be down in a couple of weeks to see what progress is happening in Sanibel. Good luck to all of you guys there, too!
Hey Sky, welcome to the neighborhood! Good luck on the sale of your home. Hope it will be soon........very soon! And Hey, Y'all come visit, ya heah!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.