Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2009, 09:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,557 Times in 1,930 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower3630 View Post
Hi All!

Kathie - thank you so much for making me feel so welcome at the TOTV luncheon! And thank you to everyone else who took the time to introduce yourself and make me feel so comfortable. What a turnout! It was so fun seeing everyone in person!

And to JoJo - Happy Belated Birthday! That was very gracious of you to offer a tour of your home so we could see what your model is like. To Cheryl and Ed, F16, SSchuler, Halle, Hawkwind, Handie, MelZ, Benj, and everyone else I met there: THANK YOU! You're a great bunch and you are all blessed to know each other and have such a fun time together.

Hubby and I had a fun week in TV, but I was a little bummed that the weather was so cold. For a northerner, it probably wasn't an issue, but for someone living in SW FL for almost 5 years, we definitely felt the cold. But it was still a very fun week. The Lifestyle Preview Plan is definitely the way to go for anyone to get a real taste of TV. We ate waaayyy too much while there--what a selection of restaurants!! Loved Norman Lee! Enjoyed those wonderful guys in Four Divo at The Savannah Center. Enjoyed a movie over in Spanish Springs; loved checking out all the wonderful cars at the SS Cruise In. Yup - even if it's a little cold, there's still plenty to do!!

I don't know what our future holds, but I haven't given up hope on someday living my dream in America's Friendliest Hometown! I'll keep checking in daily to see what's happening and hear the latest.

Now I'm off to check out all those pictures!

Love you all!

Jackie
Just another perfect match for us here. Don't you think fellow villagers? The Sunflowers sound like someone I would love to have on MY street.

Isn't Jojo's house lovely? WHAT a view! Someday I'm gonna capture that sunset on canvas.

My next art project is Jojo's beautiful mother, Bernice.

I can't wait to see the Sunflower's photo Kathie. Pretty please...............
Old 12-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Just another perfect match for us here. Don't you think fellow villagers? The Sunflowers sound like someone I would love to have on MY street.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Sage
Default Katie, Great Pictures

Oh, I just saw the wonderful pictures. Thanks Katie. Can't wait 'til I can be there for one of the lunches!
Old 12-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Dancing Thyme

Yes, I just made the album public so all could see them even without the captions. Unfortunately, I've come down with the flu and haven't had time to finish the pictures the way I would like. Hope you all enjoy them.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 12-22-2009, 04:39 PM

Uh oh - sorry to hear you've got a bug, Kathie! I hope no one else comes down with it!

Gracie - you can see me in Picture #119. I'm in the red sweatshirt with short, dark (for now) hair. Your comments and Pturner's are very much appreciated and I sure wish you had been there, too. Someday we shall meet.........

Thank you for posting the pictures, Kathie, and feel better real soon!!
Old 12-22-2009, 06:52 PM
Sage
Default Oh no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Yes, I just made the album public so all could see them even without the captions. Unfortunately, I've come down with the flu and haven't had time to finish the pictures the way I would like. Hope you all enjoy them.
Oh, KathieI, I am so, so sorry to hear this.

I'm sending along some virtual chicken soup and best wishes for a speedy recovery and happy, healthy 2010!

Love,
PTurner
Old 12-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Veteran member

We just returned to Sybericuse from our wonderful family Christmas in TV. I'm so glad we managed to make it to the Crispers TOTV lunch. It was great to meet all the people in person that I've come to know online. Happy New Year to you all!

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.