Resident ID vs Guest Pass

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 06-13-2011, 07:14 AM

When we visited TV this past April the Guest Fee for golf was $13.50 if using a cart. I had the Guest ID so was not able to schedule a tee time directly. I played the Executive courses as a guest of another visitor with a Resident ID.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:15 AM
Gold member

The owner could give the guest their pin number and make a request for guest only golfing.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:42 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney07 View Post
Let me start by saying I am not a golfer, but in order to make a Tee Time Request don't you do need a Pin Number to go along with your ID Number (There is no Pin number with a Guest Pass). The Villages Golf Guide, whether it's using the Automated online Tee Time System or accessing by Phone requires a Pin Number. http://www.golfthevillages.com/tee-times/ I've always been under the impression that as a renter you need the Temporary Village ID at $50 in order to make Tee Times. Those with Guest Passes are charged an additional greens fee ranging from $6.50 in the months of May through October and $10.00 from November through April for the Executive Courses, but they (persons with Guest Passes) can not make Tee Times? Confused by Golfing in The Villages Brochure and some of the post here. So I need to know can a person with a Guest Pass make Tee Time Reservations? Thank you.
Yes. You use your hosts resident ID number and pin number and sign up as a guest of that person.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Veteran member

Yes, I agree. The resident does not have to be playing with you, but you play under their ID & PIN number. I might add, the amount of times they play does not count against the residents points, so I've been told.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:00 PM

[QUOTE=almon;361823]Hopefully, I am narrowing in on a rental for the month of March 2012.
The "landlord" is offering a free guest pass (access to amenities and pools).
Will we be able to golf with the guest pass?

When we have rented in the past we have received a Resident ID.

Please be advised that as a "guest" you will NOT be able to make your own tee times, will be higher golf rates, AND will not b e able to go to the sports pools or have any quests or your own. ALWAY get a resident ID whenever renting in the Villages!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.