Rudeness

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Default Rudeness

I realize that most of the Snowbirds have returned, just go to Colony Plaza and you can experience first hand, I was in Public's yesterday, and again the rudeness is there, people in the middle of the aisles, who refuse to move their carts, a man was arguing at the Cash Register about his bill My husband went out to get the car as I stood in Line and laughed at the impatience of people, left with a full basket and my husband met me at the front of the store, to pick me up. He was parked at the end of Publc''s and a woman pulls behind him and starts blowing her horn, We were not obstructing traffic, and gave plenty of room for any car to go by. She shot me the finger, gray haired and all. If you cannot be patient, than go back to the North and leave us Southerners alone, I am so sick of your rudeness, impatience and hostility, We are all retired and have all day, to ponder what tomorrow will bring.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana13 View Post
She shot me the finger, gray haired and all. If you cannot be patient, than go back to the North and leave us Southerners alone, I am so sick of your rudeness, impatience and hostility,
Perhaps your gray-haired nemesis was a Southerner?
Old 01-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Perhaps your gray-haired nemesis was a Southerner?
She was probably from Spanish Springs. Those northerners are mighty pushy.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Platinum member

Well, at least the Westerners and Easterners are not involved in this discussion.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:43 PM
Sage

Sorry, there are no Southerners in Florida. The South ends at the Florida state line ;-)

Quote:
I realize that most of the Snowbirds have returned, just go to Colony Plaza and you can experience first hand, I was in Public's yesterday, and again the rudeness is there, people in the middle of the aisles, who refuse to move their carts, a man was arguing at the Cash Register about his bill My husband went out to get the car as I stood in Line and laughed at the impatience of people, left with a full basket and my husband met me at the front of the store, to pick me up. He was parked at the end of Publc''s and a woman pulls behind him and starts blowing her horn, We were not obstructing traffic, and gave plenty of room for any car to go by. She shot me the finger, gray haired and all. If you cannot be patient, than go back to the North and leave us Southerners alone, I am so sick of your rudeness, impatience and hostility, We are all retired and have all day, to ponder what tomorrow will bring.

Last edited by biker1; 01-07-2016 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Rudeness

If the North won the war why all the hostility? Or, maybe the hostility instigated the war.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:17 PM
Gold member

it was an islamic jihadist creating a distraction while the big boom for last night was set up....
Old 01-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,926 Times in 3,719 Posts

Quote:
And, I only got one pickle on my cheeseburger.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,453 Times in 2,432 Posts

Quote:
I think it is rude and unsafe to park in front of any store to wait to pick someone up. What if everyone did this instead of the privileged few?
Old 01-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,557 Times in 1,930 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

That's pushin' it, Looney.

Howsomever, I was just at Publix and it wasn't very crowded when I came in so I allowed myself to evaluate all of the different kinds of greens for salad until I looked around and saw I had been blocking someone. Ditto, the meat area. I wish I could park my cart somewhere not bothering folks and look for some things that I enjoy taking time to find.

I don't think that is gonna be a easy fix so I will try to remember to look around me and be more considerate. I don't argue over the bill, but I do sigh from time to time. And I NEVER honk. I think our horn is practically a virgin.

I am not a snowbird. I am a hometowner.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Eternal Member

Hmmmm.... I'm from Michigan. Guess that makes me one of those Northerners.
Gray hair does not mean Northerner.
Rudeness, impatience & always in a hurry knows no boundaries.
We have a lot more people here this time of the year so some of these things become more noticeable.
Slow down, take a deep breath and enjoy life.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,926 Times in 3,719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
I think it is rude and unsafe to park in front of any store to wait to pick someone up. What if everyone did this instead of the privileged few?
That would make it much more difficult to know who is sitt'n, who is honk'n and who is flipp'n.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
That would make it much more difficult to know who is sitt'n, who is honk'n and who is flipp'n.
Kind of sounds like some song lyrics going on here.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
If the North won the war
I'm pretty sure they did.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:08 PM

I was not born in The Villages. I moved here. From somewhere else. Might have been from the north. Not sure.
Closed Thread

Tags
rudeness, car, impatience, husband, people, plenty, room, starts, pulls, woman, blowing, obstructing, traffic, shot, horn, gave, hostility, sick, retired, day, bring, tomorrow, ponder, publcs, haired

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.