Selling Your Home In Another State - How Much $$ are you willing to sacrifice?

Closed Thread
Old 11-23-2007, 02:48 AM
Default Re: Selling Your Home In Another State - How Much $$ are you willing to sacrifice?

It's simple when your ready to sell, sell it. If your worrying about losing part of your "nest egg" than perhaps you should build it up more before selling. Your going to need it here to pay monthly fees, taxes, utilities and monthly amenities.

Right now home prices have plummeted throughout USA including the Villages. So if you decide to wait for the market to return to sell your house for more $$$$, I promise you that it will cost more here.

So sell it baby and move to where it's at TV, and bring some of that nest egg and enjoy life.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:54 AM
Sage
Default Re: Selling Your Home In Another State - How Much $$ are you willing to sacrific

Our house in the SF Bay Area has gone down about 10% from the peak in Dec 05. It is currently worth about double what we paid in spring of 99. From looking at other posts, a drop of 10% appears under the average drop - which gives me some hope of recovering if a rebound happens in the next 18 months.

I was hoping to triple the original price but I guess that won't happen by the time we sell in the summer of 09. @$#&*%*@#@*!!

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.