Sun Times Story

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2015, 07:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,692 Times in 1,607 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

If you are patient, in a week or so, Lt. Nehemiah Wolfe of the Sumter County Sheriff's office will catch this perp. And they will take him in, and some fool judge will give him a low bail, and he'll be walkin' around again.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,020 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
Get a security system!
I have 3 - Glock .40, S&W Bodyguard .380 and a Browning Auto 5 12 gauge w/ a "home defender" barrel.

Seriously, I do have all 3 but I also ordered a wireless Simpli Safe security system to install on the home as soon as it arrives. Home Security Systems from SimpliSafe

No, I don't work for them, just researched all systems to the nth degree so everyone else won't have to.
For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
I have 3 - Glock .40, S&W Bodyguard .380 and a Browning Auto 5 12 gauge w/ a "home defender" barrel.

Seriously, I do have all 3 but I also ordered a wireless Simpli Safe security system to install on the home as soon as it arrives. Home Security Systems from SimpliSafe

No, I don't work for them, just researched all systems to the nth degree so everyone else won't have to.

Well done.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,020 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz View Post
What I find particularly troubling with these 3 incidents is that they occurred over a fairly broad area. This suggests that they probably are not the work of a single perpetrator.
People, there are sorry, low-life thugs that are infiltrating our piece of paradise to occasionally create mayhem; I know most of you do this, but everyone needs to keep their eyes open to anything out of the ordinary, like someone lurking around homes, and call the Police - don't confront them.
For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny.
Old 02-15-2015, 08:28 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Well done.
I also ordered the SimpliSafe System as well as your other safety features.
Old 02-15-2015, 08:43 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
If you are patient, in a week or so, Lt. Nehemiah Wolfe of the Sumter County Sheriff's office will catch this perp. And they will take him in, and some fool judge will give him a low bail, and he'll be walkin' around again.
But there will still be another...and another...and another.....
Old 02-15-2015, 08:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,692 Times in 1,607 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstew43 View Post
But there will still be another...and another...and another.....
K, I think you are visiting and I have lived here for eight years.

I really do trust the local law enforcement. And we have FAR less crime than in Miami.
We seem to have a yearly rash of burglaries and then we get a bunch of folks arrested.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.