Tower fan recommendations

Closed Thread
Old 01-27-2020, 11:24 PM
Default Tower fan recommendations

Hey there!
I've finished redoing my flat and I'd like to buy a tower fan. I bought black furniture and I think the black tower fan will look great and fit the interior. Are there some experienced people who faced tower fans? Currently, I'm choosing out of this list, any advice will be appreciated, thanks.
p.s. Why in the internet there are so many questions about how to clean a tower fan? Is this hard?
Old 01-28-2020, 09:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Aren't your ceiling fans helping much. My small little 2BR CYV came with 4 ceiling fans installed by the builder. They work great along with the A/C. Unless you like the noise, I have to sleep with a fan, can't stand total quiet when sleeping. What's nice about those tower fans are the ones that put out heat. I've been in many doctors and dentist offices in TV and many times they have those for heating the waiting room.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

I have one in the garage, it has 8 speeds, and can oscillate, plus a remote control, and it is almost all black. I will need to get the name, but it is several years old, and get lots of use in the summer months.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:37 AM
Gold member

We have the Vornado that does not rotate, it blows air in a circular path. It actually cools the air as well. I can't sit in front of it, I freeze. The wife really likes it though.
Closed Thread

Tags
tower, fan, black, advice, list

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.