Two doctors?

Closed Thread
Old 11-26-2007, 01:31 AM
Default Two doctors?

My wife and I will be moving to TV next year. We currently have excellent doctors and hospitals in the Lehigh Valley (Pa) that we are happy with and who we will miss once we move to TV. I would like to hear the pros and cons of having doctors in both locations. Is this the wise thing to do?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Founder
Default Re: Two doctors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc
My wife and I will be moving to TV next year. We currently have excellent doctors and hospitals in the Lehigh Valley (Pa) that we are happy with and who we will miss once we move to TV. I would like to hear the pros and cons of having doctors in both locations. Is this the wise thing to do?
I feel your pain. That is one of the tough things to do, separate from a doctor that you like. However, you are moving HERE and will be LIVING here. You can't keep going back to Pa. to see a doctor. Finding the right doctor here is not the easiest thing in the world, but it can be done. There are plenty of doctors, but you will have to do a little homework to find the right one. We went through a couple of them before we settled on a young guy near here. I am still thinking about changing, but it's always an emotional drain trying to make the decision. My advice to you it to NOT entertain the idea of going back to PA to see a doc. Plan to find one here.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc
AndyC,

I am very familiar with Lehigh Valley Hospital..I studied there to become a Paramedic..and, have also gone through two surgeries with two very competant Doc's..

I have met two Doctors in TV..One was an Oral Surgeon and the other was a GP..Both were very competant to say the least..

I find the Medical Professionals in TV to be very caring,and competant..

In my opinion, if you are going to be living in TV full time, it would be advisable to become familiar with at least one Doctor..

Best of luck to both of you!!

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 11-28-2007, 02:25 AM

Thanks for the advice. Sometimes it's difficult to let go of the past, but looking on the brighter side, I could find doctors that might be more pleased with than what I have now.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.