Villa question

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

Thanks again all. The Villas under $200000 seem to have the tub enclosure type of bath and over $200000 seem to have the tile baths. That said we will keep looking. As for a 2 bedroom Villa vs a designer home, we are looking at $50,000 less and will be bring very little from home as we are not selling the house. We hope to keep things simple. The reason for going with the Villa is my wife will be more comfortable there along if my cancer takes me away from her, she does not want a big empty place.

Just hoping it all works out for us soon but we will continue to look and visit.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:29 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywt View Post
Thanks again all. The Villas under $200000 seem to have the tub enclosure type of bath and over $200000 seem to have the tile baths. That said we will keep looking. As for a 2 bedroom Villa vs a designer home, we are looking at $50,000 less and will be bring very little from home as we are not selling the house. We hope to keep things simple. The reason for going with the Villa is my wife will be more comfortable there along if my cancer takes me away from her, she does not want a big empty place.

Just hoping it all works out for us soon but we will continue to look and visit.
Also hoping it all works out for you and your wife.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,943 Times in 796 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywt View Post

Tears to my eyes. Praying for you both.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:56 PM
Soaring Eagle member

We moved from a 5000 sq ft home with 2 car garage and basement. We now live in 1500sq Ft CYV with 1 and half garage. Trust me, you just don’t REALLY need all that STUFF especially if you may be facing health problems. We love our home and have found it to be perfect for us. Some people just seem to have a lot of trouble letting go of their STUFF but we have found it very liberating. Only you can decide what will work for you.
Closed Thread

Tags
driveway, villa, neighbors, walkway, question

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.