Village Sales Agents Performance

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2015, 07:11 AM
Gold member
Default Here's what we heard. . .

Sat next to a Villages sales assistant one night at Cody's a couple of years ago. She was about to become a sales agent, don't remember her name, but she told us that every year after the season, the bottom third (performance-wise, measured by $ amount of properties sold/listed) are let go. I don't believe they allow any part-time sales associates as in other areas of the country.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Are you looking for specific recommendations or just wondering what information is available............in general???
I am looking for the more general information as opposed to specif recommendations.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGUY View Post
I don't think the agents employer (The Villages) would publish that kind of statistical information. What you can get is anecdotal information from residents about individual agents like you are getting on this thread.
I have been getting the type of information you have described and I was looking for something more.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:11 PM
Email Reported As Spam

I had a married couple show us around on our first visit. Our second visit we were assigned Pat White to whom in my view demonstrated much hustle. At the time the Developer was getting top dollar and telling you what you were going to get...take it or leave it (2006) I was so incensed over the Developer's attitude that I told Pat White exactly what location and what we wanted in a home and if she couldn't find it I was moving elsewhere. Much to my surprise, Pat called me 3 weeks later and here I am.

Pat is still selling and from what I gather selling well and my view she is a woman of integrity, honesty and good business sense.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:01 PM
Veteran member

Thanks everyone.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.