Is the villages for a 25 year old single lady?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 06:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Oh yes...
That may well be true, but she could end up being someone's nurse maid for a very long time..........sad to say....but it's the facts of life.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:08 AM
Veteran member

I also question validity. I think we may have a lot of that going on. I may have encountered it in Items For Sale a couple of times - reply and ask a question and it is never answered. And I notice other replies are not answered either. Many 1st time posters in Items For Sale - just using this for advertisement. Don't mean to change the subject of this thread - but maybe 1st time posters should not be permitted to list items for sale - only established members of the forum.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,553 Times in 1,235 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Some people kinda enjoy making fun of their elders...while others find us fun and interesting. Takes all kinds to make a world.

Some people are looking to push buttons and may not be so old. Some people are just mean hearted and LOVE to cause trouble.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:48 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp509 View Post
I also question validity. I think we may have a lot of that going on. I may have encountered it in Items For Sale a couple of times - reply and ask a question and it is never answered. And I notice other replies are not answered either. Many 1st time posters in Items For Sale - just using this for advertisement. Don't mean to change the subject of this thread - but maybe 1st time posters should not be permitted to list items for sale - only established members of the forum.
I agree. The original owners did their best to screen new members. You weren't allowed to post an item for sale as your first post. You asked a question in the new members' forum and had a waiting period before you could respond. First time posts, like this, weren't allowed in the general discussion. Things have changed though.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:49 AM
Sage

I have no words to come up with a reasonable response to this post
Old 03-20-2013, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkei View Post
I question the validity of the OP.
As I read the OP, first thing that popped in my mind was "this has GOT to be a troll."
Old 03-20-2013, 06:53 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyCrocked View Post
As I read the OP, first thing that popped in my mind was "this has GOT to be a troll."
Exactly!!!! Just a child looking for attention!!!!!
Old 03-20-2013, 06:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,553 Times in 1,235 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

As I read this forum I see several posts from first time posters that could be viewed as inflamatory to some degree.

I love this forum and I think it is a font of fun and valid concerns and warm good things. BUT we who post have sort of responsibility to keep a watch for those who just want to ruin things, or are jealous of the fun we are having by living here or wanting to live here. I don't say it is a conspiracy, but it isn't nice.

When some good thing happens and some people see us all happy, some just can't stand it.

Be sceptical AND and open minded and kind....but keep an eye out for the trouble makers.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:58 AM
Sage

Looks like someone has gotten enough of an answer to their question and moved on.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:59 AM
TOTV Moderator

This thread has strayed far from the original question...which may or may not have been a legitimate inquiry.

Since there were some factual replies to the question, we will consider the discussion satisfied and close the thread.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.