Villages Vintage Car Club Show tonight in LSL

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via Yahoo to MelZ
Default Villages Vintage Car Club Show tonight in LSL

Come by and say hello I will be with The Villages Vintage Car Club on the square at LSL from 4-8pm tonight. See 54 very cool cars and we will be selling car prints for the benefit of Cornerstone Hospice.

Mel
Old 04-08-2011, 10:20 AM
Default Car show at LSL

Always a fun show!

See you there!
Old 04-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Soaring Parsley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelZ View Post
Come by and say hello I will be with The Villages Vintage Car Club on the square at LSL from 4-8pm tonight. See 54 very cool cars and we will be selling car prints for the benefit of Cornerstone Hospice.

Mel
Hi MelZ,

If I could be there tonight, I would be there tonight.

I absolutely love old cars. Always have.

I have never been in TV at the time of a car show there, but one of these days I hope to be.

I have wondered if there is a 1959 Cadillac convertible anywhere in TV. I once went so far as to price one at a show. And that was about 10 years ago. I had to get over it. (sigh) That old Caddy convertible, with the fabulous fins, is such an icon.

I also have a soft spot in my heart for the 1964 Buick Wildcat convertible. Yellow it should be -- with black interior. But that's another story......

Oh well, have a good time tonight.

"She Had Fun, Fun, Fun" Boomer
Old 04-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Sage

Have fun, MelZ! Park in the shade
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.