Walking with and riding against traffic

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2015, 07:20 PM
Sage
Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.
Thanked 1,224 Times in 596 Posts

I also have hearing problems, I can't tell which way noise is coming from due to only one ear. I never walk with the traffic. I want to see what about to hit me! I also step off cart path or road cart path (diamond lane) when cart or cart and car are coming side by side. If my wife and I are walking we walk single file when traffic coming and ready to step off the road way/cart paths.

I cringe whe I see couples walking side by side and won't budge when cart and car coming together. Causing the cart to take action. I mean really get out of way not worth getting hit or killed? Why take chance?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.