Wanted Mah Jonng Players to play in evening

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2014, 09:11 PM
Default Wanted Mah Jonng Players to play in evening

Hello,

I started playing Mah Jonng about three months ago. I now work during the day but its difficult to find beginners like myself. I am looking for some ladies who also want to play in the evenings. We could take turns playing in each other's homes. The best time for me is around 7 O'clock. I am not a serious player just want to have fun and meet new friends who enjoy the game ! I live in the village of Collier, so south of 466A would probably be more convenient.
Any one interested ?? If so send me a pm and give me eiither your personal email or phone number and I'll call you next week.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:43 PM

I heard from two ladies who want to play. One can't start until June any one else interested ? I would like to start by Mid May ?? Hope to hear from some more people.

Thanks.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:04 PM

Hi

Would be interested in playing

rosemarie
Old 04-19-2014, 10:29 PM

I live in Pinellas. It would just depend on what night you would like to play. PM me if you still need another player. I've been playing for about four months and also enjoy playing just for fun!
Old 04-20-2014, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurevillager2013 View Post
Hello,

I started playing Mah Jonng about three months ago. I now work during the day but its difficult to find beginners like myself. I am looking for some ladies who also want to play in the evenings. We could take turns playing in each other's homes. The best time for me is around 7 O'clock. I am not a serious player just want to have fun and meet new friends who enjoy the game ! I live in the village of Collier, so south of 466A would probably be more convenient.
Any one interested ?? If so send me a pm and give me eiither your personal email or phone number and I'll call you next week.
i live in Collier and used to play Mah Jonng many years ago. I also work and do not have a current card or set. My email is rsbook@aol.com
Old 05-15-2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurevillager2013 View Post
Hello,

I'm looking for same. Ideal time for social and fun. Call me: Martha 391 9493.
Old 05-15-2014, 11:37 AM

Mid May good for me. Call: Martha 391 9493
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.