We Made it to TV

Closed Thread
Old 12-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Default We Made it to TV

Well we made it to TV and was impressed with everything to do...We went to the square last night and watched the dancing. We stopped and had a drink at Mccall's Tavern and met some really nice people. We ate at Cody's RoadHouse. Meal was just ok. We walked back to our Hotel (Holiday Inn) that was nice to be able to walk around. Today we looked at some homes not sure if we will buy in the Villages or buy in Stonecrest. We liked the homes in Stonecrest and found they were lower in price. Any imput we would like. Well we leave tommorrow for NC and than back home after Christmas for Michigan. Too the snow

Everyone thanks the the great time in tv and we hope to be back for a lifestyle visit in the fall......
Old 12-28-2009, 10:34 PM
Bosoxfan

We never looked at Stonecrest but if your questioning here or there I believe you won't find the activities there that you find in the villages.Here(The Villages) you're not only buying a house you're buying a wonderful lifestyle.We love it and I'm sure you will also.Good Luck!!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Sage

TV is Great
Stonecrest is Great
Spruce Creek is Great
Spruce Creek South is Great
Harbor Hills is Great
Plantation is Great
Stone Creek is Great
Top of the World is Great
Mission Hills is Great
etc, etc, etc

look around awhile and find what suits you.

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 12-29-2009, 09:21 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Where to live

Wife and I looked at many different places before we bought, probably 3-4 year process. We kep't coming back to TV. You can buy a home anywhere,we didn't buy a home we bought a lifestyle. You can't buy that everywhere. We don't regret it, we're very happy, we have great neighbors. I'm glad we took the time to look around. In the end the decission was easy. Just ask yourself what you want a home or a home with a great lifestyle.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Sage

7 or 8 years ago my in-laws moved to FLA. They moved back within a year.

The problem? In my opinion they 'bought a house on a street in FLA" nothing more. They were bored in 4 months.

My mother is living here in New England and always will be but she told me over Christmas "the days are really long since I having nothing to do anymore".

This is not the path we are choosing. TV offers you all you can handle in terms of activities and other lifestyle choices. It's a no-brainer IMHO.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:37 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinca View Post
TV is Great
Stonecrest is Great
Spruce Creek is Great
Spruce Creek South is Great
Harbor Hills is Great
Plantation is Great
Stone Creek is Great
Top of the World is Great
Mission Hills is Great
etc, etc, etc

look around awhile and find what suits you.

Good point(s). I agree, different strokes for different folks.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.