What to do on New Year's Eve?

Closed Thread
Old 12-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Veteran member
Default What to do on New Year's Eve?

My wife and I are fairly new to TV and were planning on spending a quiet New Year's Eve at home (it also happens to be our anniversary).

We just found out that we have some family members coming to visit over New Year's and we decided that it would be better to go out and enjoy the festivities.

We are looking for a nice dinner and music/dancing. So far the only country club I have seen offering something similar Hacienda Hills (which sounds pretty good). We don't necessarily need to go to a CC, so if anyone has any suggestions (either on or off campus), I would sincerely appreciate it.

I posted this n the restaurant forum but didn't get any replies--sorry for the double post.

"Growing older but not up." J. Buffett

Coral Gables, FL, Bahamas, Belize, Wilmington, NC, Bocas del Toro, Panama and finally The Villages
Old 12-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Veteran member

Don't know whether the tickets are sold out but there is a dance hosted by either Cocktail or The Villages dance club at Colony Rec. Believe they've opened up to non members in December.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Dancing Thyme

• Waterfront Hotel has entertainment and dancing in the lobby
  • Havana Country Club has entertainment and dancing
  • Coconut Cove Rec Center has a party and if you're interested, I can get you the phone # for tickets. Just PM me
  • RJ Gator's will have the usual Saturday night entertainment with extended hours for midnight celebration
  • Urban Flats (City Fire) has entertainment and dancing
Wish I had all the phone #'s handy for you, but I'm afraid you will have to call them for information.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.