What is most improtant to you - home value or lifestyle

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Sage

Lifestyle for me!!!

I agree with justjim point of view. I would never want to deny someone the opportunity to live in this wonderful place called TV. Every place has it's pro's and con's. TV has more pro's than con's.

It will get better when the snowbird season ends, (snowbirds brings a lot of revenue to the community).. I also don't see how people living south of 44 affects people living north of 466A. I trust the developer to build the corresponding amenities for all future residents. For my money, TV is a well cared for community in that all you have to do is go outside and see how immaculate it is kept! IMHO

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 03-05-2020, 11:33 AM

Good conversation Pam and Nick. Thanks for raising the issue for discussion on TOTV. I agree the current growth rate is a point to consider for new owners and longer-term residents. We manage to work around the some of the inconveniences of "the season" by using many of the suggestions already provided. I do appreciate when the amenities more readily available in the off season. However, I do understand, if you are snowbirds, how these wait times or missed events become more inconvenient than those of us here year-round.

My concern with the current expansion rate is sustainability. There was a great program in our earliest build communities to convert some of the modular homes to newer style homes. It is my understanding that program may be currently on hold pending the new construction. Having driven through several of our earlier built communities, we can see firsthand the beautiful new homes and the positive impact they have to our community.

Iā€™d love to see another Town Center. Rumor mill discussions were around a New Orleans theme. However, I say this with absolutely no confirmed information and maybe just wishful thinking. šŸ˜Š Iā€™m sure our local businesses struggle with the seasonal nature of our community, as do the staff. No solution here ā€“ just a couple of suggestions to keep us moving forward. Best of luck with whatever decision you make.
Closed Thread

Tags
home, lifestyle, increase, happy, expansion

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.