Whirlpool Appliances?

Closed Thread
Old 06-24-2011, 04:17 PM

We will be coming down to order our house in mid-July. I know that everything is a package deal. We want stainless steel appliances and know that there is a "D" package. Is there an "A", "B" or "C" package and what is the difference? What does the Whirlpool Gold fall into? We would like to look at the appliances before we come down and any information would be helpful. We are just trying to do our homework ahead of time. Thanks for your help. Jim and Patti
Old 06-24-2011, 04:57 PM
Default Another thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfmajer View Post
We will be coming down to order our house in mid-July. I know that everything is a package deal. We want stainless steel appliances and know that there is a "D" package. Is there an "A", "B" or "C" package and what is the difference? What does the Whirlpool Gold fall into? We would like to look at the appliances before we come down and any information would be helpful. We are just trying to do our homework ahead of time. Thanks for your help. Jim and Patti
We will be moving in Oct (renting while house is built). Wondering if someone who has recently built can give us the model numbers for the stove, fridge, dishwasher & microwave on the Whirlpool Gold package that they install. Would like to check on consumers for reliability, pricing. We are also thinking of going with base appliances and buying our own. I will say that we have a Whirlpool Gold fridge here in CT and have had no problems, though we never did connect the ice-maker which seems to be the primary problem with other's complaints. Thanks also for any info anyone can give!
Old 06-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Gold member
Location: Chicago, Des Moines, St Louis, Fort Wayne -TV Wannabe
Default to PZ Jay

Bet you hook up the ice maker in Florida. hahahaha
Old 06-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Wink Oh yeh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith View Post
Bet you hook up the ice maker in Florida. hahahaha
so right!
Old 06-24-2011, 08:01 PM
Gold member
Default GE

I have never had luck with GE! I actually had a tech tell me that my over the stove microwave quit working because I used the stove...he told me that I should never use the burners on the side that the microwave keypad is. Ok...let me get this straight....it's an OVER THE STOVE MICROWAVE isn't it??? I refuse to buy GE and, when I actually get to move to TV I will buy my own! (Actually, I will take anything if it means I get to move sooner! )!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.