Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip

Old 03-16-2024, 05:39 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsloan1960 View Post
Was behind another cart on Morse Blvd. Thursday near St. James. Someone was riding with their dog-child. This is what we were treated to on the journey:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yip) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Noise pollution. What possible enjoyment can anyone get from owning a dog that never shuts up? No I'm not a dog hater. What I hate is this:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap (Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip) (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
I believe the dog was trying to advise you on a tax pro after seeing your other thread. ‘Go with the CPA back home’ Woof
Old 03-16-2024, 05:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Was behind another cart on Morse Blvd. Thursday near St. James. Someone was riding with their dog-child. This is what we were treated to on the journey:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yip) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Noise pollution. What possible enjoyment can anyone get from owning a dog that never shuts up? No I'm not a dog hater. What I hate is this:

Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap (Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip) (Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap) Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip Yip Yip Yap Yap Yip Yap Yap Yip and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
Quote:
My post was intended a humor. Not a peer reviewed submission to Psychology Today.
Humor - thank heaven. One more yip would have made for an intolerable situation.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:02 AM
Veteran member

Love the comment about thinking it was the wife. Now that's funny, I don't care who you are; and I'm a wife. I think my husband will laugh out loud when I show him this; just like I did. 😅

Measure your wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you wouldn't take money.
The world needs dreamers; the world needs 'do'-ers. But most of all, the world needs dreamers who are do-ers.

Last edited by Freeda; 03-16-2024 at 06:10 AM.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:

Aren't those the lyrics to the 1957 song "Get a Job" by The Silhouettes???

(Minus the sha-na-na-na and mum-mum-mum)
Old 03-16-2024, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdpaq0580 View Post
Maybe I can help. I speak "dog". Translation: I was fine at home. Take me home! I said home! Turn around, dammit! This freaking cart is noisy, stinky and rides like crap. You drive like the Tasmanian devil. You scare the pee out of me. Dear God-dog, PLEASEmake him/her take me home where my food is, and the world isn't filled with noisy, stinky, scary carts and cars! Holy lawn droppings! PLEASE, NOT THE SQUAREEEEEEE. I swear, I will jump out of this demon cart and try to face plant on the curb! Somebody, please, kill me! My owner hates me! Where is a hungry gator when you need one! TAKE ME HOME!
Translation complete. Some graphic cursing was edited out.
You are welcome.
🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 03-16-2024, 06:09 AM

If anybody has a pair of old socks or ductape I sure could use it to shut up my yapping neighbor
Old 03-16-2024, 06:28 AM
Default Dog Yapping

The story did not sound humorous. I would think that the smell of gas is worse than the barking.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,929 Posts

Quote:
Maybe I can help. I speak "dog". Translation: I was fine at home. Take me home! I said home! Turn around, dammit! This freaking cart is noisy, stinky and rides like crap. You drive like the Tasmanian devil. You scare the pee out of me. Dear God-dog, PLEASEmake him/her take me home where my food is, and the world isn't filled with noisy, stinky, scary carts and cars! Holy lawn droppings! PLEASE, NOT THE SQUAREEEEEEE. I swear, I will jump out of this demon cart and try to face plant on the curb! Somebody, please, kill me! My owner hates me! Where is a hungry gator when you need one! TAKE ME HOME!
You are welcome.
Thank you for a good laugh as I wake up this morning. But...........there MUST be some truth in this.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:41 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,141 Times in 883 Posts
Unhappy

Owners who let their dogs yap non-stop are so ridiculous and insensitive. Would you let your human kids scream at strangers? Same thing to me.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:59 AM
Default Next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
Driver possibly blind and uses a guide dog that is telling him/her where to go?
Live no next door would be better we had that opportunity twice in our life time
Old 03-16-2024, 07:16 AM

If there ever was a thread on TOTV to

NOT INCLUDE QUOTE

of the original post, this is it!! Haha
Old 03-16-2024, 07:26 AM

I agree! How can the owner stand it?
Old 03-16-2024, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsee View Post
Amazing...
Yet another retired Villager, got the world by the a$$, riding around in a golf cart enjoying the beautiful Florida weather...and this is your silly gripe ???
Don't you know how to go in a different direction ?
Thank you for pointing out the obvious..The OP, has nothing else to worry about. This is why I spend less and less time on TOTV, should be WOTV, whining...
Old 03-16-2024, 07:33 AM

Quote:
You are welcome.
Funny!
Old 03-16-2024, 07:38 AM

Yip Yip Yap Yap.Wooof!

Translation: The official end of this hilarious post.
Unhappy neurotic doggie is back home, still not tranquil, I'm sure. Arf!

Tags
yip, yap, dog, hater, enjoyment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.